We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Opinions on Vernet Invisible TT? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Prophet
View Profile
Regular user
Caledonia, NY
184 Posts

Profile of Prophet
I have just recently seen the Vernet Invisible TT advertised in the Magic Smith Catolog, and was wondering if anyone has used it or even seen what it looks like. I am familiar with TT but am just wondering if this ones worth the $10 and whats so different about it? Smile
Yours In Magic

Mike

Smile
If you are new to Magic check out my article
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=462185&forum=41
Duct Tape is like the Force. It has a dark and a light side and holds the universe together.
secondbaseman
View Profile
Loyal user
Amsterdam
225 Posts

Profile of secondbaseman
yes I would love to know this to I have a normal plastic thumb tip and sometimes people see it thats 1 out of 50 maybe but i want it totaly invisble

so let me know about the that Vernet TT

Niels
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
It's nothing special. Besides, your spectators aren't supposed to know there's a tt there in the first place. And there r many ways of ditching a tt. so... yeah, just my two cents.=)
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
Allan
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of Allan
I am not familiar with the jinv. tt but don't have to be. When used correctly, it will never be seen. Further, I wish I had a dollar for each time I have heard someone say that they thought the trick was done with a hollow thumb. They tell me they were trying to see if that was what I was using, but did not see it. When used properly, & ditched at the right time, it truly is invisible.

Save your money & use a regular TT. One way to get comfortable with it is to spend a whole day with it on (when practical) After a while you will get over being guilty & will be able to use it with confidence.
MikeM
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
110 Posts

Profile of MikeM
Prophet

Used correctly the tip will never be noticed - your best bet is practice in front of a mirror until even you can't pickup it's in use.

It's the old adage "practice makes perfect" -there's no better way.

MikeM Smile Smile
Vision
View Profile
Veteran user
London
395 Posts

Profile of Vision
Invisible thumbtip is ONLY created to fool magicians, I believe that it is useless for the regular performer. I saw it live and found it just looking awkward.
Just my two pence...

Daniel Young
www.awonderfulmind.blogspot.com
check it out for new products.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Opinions on Vernet Invisible TT? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL