The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite Kinds of Chewing Gum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11161 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2005-10-05 14:55, themagicman101 wrote:

Dude, we didn't needto know that! Im a teen, and I don't eat gum from some other girls mouth! They take it out, then we begin!!!!

Dude, it was a joke from my generation, before there were many, let's say... concerns. Favorite gum?? Couldn't say... I gave it up when I got braces as a teenager. I guess I could say something about locking braces but I keep forgetting that this room has been sterilized.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Eric Rose
View Profile
Regular user
Franklin, IN
160 Posts

Profile of Eric Rose
Quote:
On 2005-10-05 10:34, cardone wrote:
Remember Fruit Stripes ?...........

Heavens! I'd forgotten Fruit Stripes but as soon as I saw your post the flavor of that almost fruity chemistry experiment came rushing back! I also remember (maybe wrongly) that there was a pastel zebra as it's cartoon spokesman. Er, spokeszebra.

Thanks for that one!
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-10-06 06:57, Eric Rose wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-10-05 10:34, cardone wrote:
Remember Fruit Stripes ?...........

Heavens! I'd forgotten Fruit Stripes but as soon as I saw your post the flavor of that almost fruity chemistry experiment came rushing back! I also remember (maybe wrongly) that there was a pastel zebra as it's cartoon spokesman. Er, spokeszebra.

Thanks for that one!

THAT was the name of it. I used to call it zebra gum (I reffered to it in my first post as you may see).
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Fruit Stripes....loved it! I also still like the Tiny Chiclets....not the "regular sized" ones, but the tiny ones....that give you about one or two good "chews" in a package.

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Favorite Kinds of Chewing Gum (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL