The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryls DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

beaton
View Profile
New user
London, UK
2 Posts

Profile of beaton
Hi,

Could anyone tell me if Daryl teaches the shapeshifter on his DVD's?

Thanks

Beaton
racoon
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of racoon
Hi Beaton,

On his encyclopaedia DVDs, he doesn't teach Steve Beam's Chameleon change, if that's what you mean (the change as seen on the Blaine Street Magic progs).

He does teach the Snap Over change though.

Hope this helps,

racoon
Justin Hepton
View Profile
Regular user
Surrey, in the UK
136 Posts

Profile of Justin Hepton
Hey Beaton! From a fellow uk Magician!

Welcome to the Café! You'll find a wealth of useful information here and meet some truly incredible people. In terms of the magic they perform and their personalities!

In answer to your question, you can find the "Shapeshifter" change taught in "the revolutionary card magic of Jay Sankey", a couple of Penguin Magic "Instant Downloads", and I believe Daryl Teaches it on one of his "Encyclopedia of Card Magic" videos - Which are well worth the investment, In my opinion!

Perhaps some of the more experienced magicians here can be a little more specific?

All the best!

Justin
"After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box"

- Italian proverb
magiCAD
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
166 Posts

Profile of magiCAD
There is a DVD out that teaches this move and has other things (so I've heard). It was put out by Ellusionist and features the creator, Marc DeSousa.

I'd suggest taking a look at John Guastaferro's BrainStorm DVD's. He teaches the move in his "Fairy Tale Frogs" routine. Some great magic here. Hope this helps.

Oh, and to answer your original question...I don't know. Smile

-Rich
-Rich
beaton
View Profile
New user
London, UK
2 Posts

Profile of beaton
Hi,

thanks for your responses, I took Justins advice and downloaded jokers wild from pneguin magic (and to be honest am pretty crap at it at the moment haha)

Thanks again.

Beaton
swee
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of swee
There is a video in ellusionist tat teach shapeshifter
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
David Acer teaches the move and some interesting applications of it on some of his videos and there is an entire DVD devoted to it by Marc DeSouza, who created the move.

But if you don't want to learn it from the source... it's available in a lot of places.
Aubrey_T
View Profile
Regular user
Paso Robles
175 Posts

Profile of Aubrey_T
Also on David Acker's Open Traveller video.
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
If you want to learn the shapeshifter I'd recomend Mark DeSouza's DVD devoted to it. I don't have it but I'm guessing it's the way to go for he invented it
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Daryls DVD's (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL