The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVD series from OSTERLIND is coming (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1436 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Richard Osterlind has tipped that his new DVD series will be
released from L&L this quarter. Which means it will be
coming out later this month or early in November.

Mr Osterlind , could you confirm ???
thanks
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Very exciting. Can't wait.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
I want to hear more about this too!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Do we have a Title? Just to keep and eye out?
coinmagic143
View Profile
New user
Annapolis, MD
67 Posts

Profile of coinmagic143
I'm sure it will be an awesome series like his first one. I can't wait to see.
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Quote:
On 2005-10-05 12:01, RIVARDJLR wrote:
Richard Osterlind has tipped that his new DVD series will be
released from L&L this quarter. Which means it will be
coming out later this month or early in November.

Mr Osterlind , could you confirm ???
thanks

Yes, I CAN confirm it. I am very, very excited about this. The set will be called "Mind Mysteries Too" and will be the conclusion of the Mind Mysteries series. It will consists of just 3 DVD's, but has 10 complete sets. (I may be wrong, but I think it may have as much material as a standard 4 DVD set.)

When we designed these DVD's the goal was to get the remainder of my "classic" (if I may be so bold as to use that term!) material on it as well as a lot of newer items I have been developing. The Ultra Board, The Solid Steel Blindfold, Out of Hand, Industrial Strength Link and other items of that ilk is on them. There are routines from Dynamic Mysteries such as "My Father's Favorite" and "Challenge Mind-Reading Two." There are newer routines such as "The Very Modern Mindreader" and "StenoESP" as well as my "Amazing Memory Demonstration", "ODDS" and "Ashes on the Arm." Finally, there are a few totally new items that I am really fond of. One is a brand new/old and forgotten Q & A act. This will be marketed on our website under the name "The Final Answer" and will be available at a discounted rate if you buy the DVD series from us.

These videos were recorded over a year ago and I have been sitting patiently waiting for them to make their appearance. I got the prototypes a couple of months ago, we made some small changes and the finished product looks really good. If you enjoyed Mind Mysteries then all I can say is that I think you will like these. It is NOT a bunch of new stuff trying to cash in on the success of Mind Mysteries, but material of the same caliber as the original. This will be the end of the Mind Mysteries series.

For the record, I am working on some brand new ideas for a video presentation, but this will not happen for quite awhile. So, for now, this is it!

Thanks for all your interest!!!!

Richard
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2440 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Quote:
On 2005-10-06 11:15, Richard Osterlind wrote:

For the record, I am working on some brand new ideas for a video presentation, but this will not happen for quite awhile. So, for now, this is it!

Thanks for all your interest!!!!

Richard

Ooooooooooo, is this a hint that there might be a hypnosis DVD in the near future? Next couple o' years, maybe?

Anxiously,
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2222 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
What a GREAT Christmas Gift that will be. If there available that's what I'm getting myself...even if its in Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr etc! I must have this new set!
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
I have been cheking Richards Site every half hour since October started for news of these dvd's! I'm very excited about these!!!! Smile

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Yaaawn.
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
Quote:
On 2005-10-06 16:20, asper wrote:
Yaaawn.

This from a man that has "SOFTIE ASKS BUCKET FAVOR" as his quote lol Smile

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7007 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Asper, you're being sarcastic, right? Otherwise, why chime in with a completely rude comment?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
608 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Those DVDS are gonna be Hot!! cant wait
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1436 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Thanks Mr Osterlind for the qick and great answer to my question.Always a gentleman!
carldourish
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of carldourish
I already have 6 dvds by osterlind. looks like more will soon be in my collection.

carl
Badger
View Profile
Veteran user
Ireland
384 Posts

Profile of Badger
I can not wait to get my hands on these!!!!!!!!!!
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2005-10-08 11:37, carldourish wrote:
I already have 6 dvds by osterlind. looks like more will soon be in my collection.

carl

why not pick up the other 2?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Hmmm, would he be revealing his coin bending routine? Read from somewhere in the forum that Mr Osterlind has a very incredible bending effect which so far no one has any idea how it is done

Cheers!
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3545 Posts

Profile of Turk
I can't wait. I'd buy Richard Osterlind material sight unseen and unreviewd. IMHO, dollar for dollar and pound for pound Richard's DVDs are consistently the best value out there. Loads of great magic and, in addition, lots of great audience management skills and techniques are crammed onto every DVD. No one can seriously charge that Richard pads his DVDs with lots of fluff and "throw-away" material. There are "complete acts worth of materials" on each DVD.

Thank you Richard for your unselfish generosity in releasing and teaching this material and for all your prior released materials.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
Morrell
View Profile
New user
Ft. Worth, Texas
9 Posts

Profile of Morrell
I own the other two series, "Easy to Master Mental Miracles" and "Mind Mysteries". I agree with Turk, Richard's are the best. The DVDs I have from other Mentalist don't compare at all. His performances and teaching techniques are outstanding.

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New DVD series from OSTERLIND is coming (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL