The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ellusionist Contest. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Hi, on Ellusionist it says that there will be a contest like the XB contest, exept for magicians. Does anyone have any info on it? Is it after Christmas? I will probably be getting a camcorder for Xmas, so I am hoping it is after that so I can get in! And does anyone know what the prizes are gonna be? Anyone with any info, please spill it all, thank you! -Cory.
Amir
View Profile
Loyal user
New York.
296 Posts

Profile of Amir
Ellusionist is a disgrace to magic.
allanmania
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of allanmania
Sounds great. I love the art and will definetly consider.
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
Same here, I just hope we can get a camera! Ellusionist isn't that bad man, why don't you like it?
Rik Chew
View Profile
Special user
538 Posts

Profile of Rik Chew
I had a look on the site and I could only find a link to a contest from 2003. Any chance of a link to the 2005 one?
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
Ya I cant find. Its so hard to navigate on that site
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
They mentioned it a while back when the contest for XB was underway. I don't believe new details have been released. They always post stuff like that in their forums, and it hasn't shown up yet.
Kevin Reylek
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
The XB contest is over with, and the magician one isn't up yet, but there was word on it. I was just wondering if anyone knows about it.
español jeff
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of español jeff
Thanks for the clarification, magicman101.
JeremiahZuo
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of JeremiahZuo
I've purchased their products, to me, they are rehash. There is no need for them to exist. I have NEVER seen and anything on an Ellusionist video that made me say "Wow! That's an amazing advancement for magic.", EVERY other video I own (although I'm picky), I have found some sort of advacenment or great new achievemnt for magic somewhere inside. Ellusionist has contributed nothing to magic.(unless you count all those new decks.) I don't care for their image (same way I don't care for Eugene Burger's way of presenting himself, nothing wrong we me not jiving with their style people, yet some people still have the nerve to call me ignorant because I don't care for ellusionist's image.) And I don't care for their marketing (money back guarantee? Come on. When magic is advertised as coming with a money back guarantee, it becomes less of a practice or art, and more of a product that you can just buy.)

All valid reasons for myself not liking ellusionist.
Joshua 24:15
Sonicstabber
View Profile
Regular user
Sydney, Australia
174 Posts

Profile of Sonicstabber
I look forward to this, I've never actually filmed a live performance, and it would be nice to have a shot at it. Looking forward to it guys.

Eddie
thegreatgeorgio
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of thegreatgeorgio
Quote:
On 2005-10-07 21:36, Amir wrote:
Ellusionist is a disgrace to magic.

I have to agree. They just sell old stuff and pretend its new.

George
D Byrd
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
229 Posts

Profile of D Byrd
I do like their decks of cards. They are fantastic and the entire deck of gaffs for either the Ghost or Tigers is excellent.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Ellusionist Contest. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL