The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael VIncent & Aldo Colombini (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
On October 20th 6:30pm
Close-up Magician Michael Vincent will be at the Magic Apple for a great lecture. Michael is one of the UK's most popular and best magicians! He has won close-up magician of the year numours times from the Magic Circle as well as many other awards and achievements. From Michael:
"My lecture will called The Tapestry of Deception. This is not a dealer demonstration.
The purpose of this lecture is to discuss and demonstrate the power of Audience Attention Control, namely “Misdirection”. I will discuss with a flip chart how the brain receives information and how we can control what information is being offered. This will help cover techniques from detection. I will teach a number of effects to show some immediate applications. I will have a DVD of the lecture for sale so that the delegates can have something to take home with them plus some lecture notes on my card routines etc." THis is going to be Michael Vincent's ONLY lecture while in Southern California during British week at the Magic Castle where he will be working the late close-up room. $25 per person for this lecture

On November 22nd 7:00pm: BACK by POPULAR demand: Aldo Colombini will return to the Magic Apple with ALL NEW material! In 2005, Aldo came out with 6 brand new DVDs with very powerful magic. Aldo has some of the best magic on the market and it is all quite easy to do! Tickets for this lecture are going to go fast so please call The Magic APple or e-mail them to reserve a seat. $25 per person.

Some lecturers in 2006 Include:

Kostya Kimlat, John Carney, Max Maven and Aaron Fisher and a few
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
There are still seats available for the Michael Vincent Lecture at the Magic Apple TONIGHT!
Give them a call 818-508-9921 to reserve a seat $25 per person
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Vincent's lecture was AMAZING! It is rare to see an ACTUAL lecture in magic rather than "here is a trick, it is $20 and this is how you do this, you can buy that" Michael has really thought out magic and why we perform it! Good Stuf

Next Up:
Aldo Colombini is at the magic apple in Studio City on 11/22 at 7:00pm - $25 per person
Canadian Guy
View Profile
Regular user
California
171 Posts

Profile of Canadian Guy
Aldo Colombini will be at the Magic Apple on November 22nd for a BRAND new lecture! He will feature tricks from his new DVDs, the "essential Colombini" and the "impromptu self working Cards"!
Do not miss this lecture! This is the last one at The Magic APple in 2005! The lecture starts at 7:00pm and tickets are $25 per person.
Seats must be reserved in advance! please call The Magic Apple and hold your seat 818-508-9921!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Michael VIncent & Aldo Colombini (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL