The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magician Endorsements (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
How many have been taken in by this? It's easy with the Internet. It seems they support each other, no matter what garbage is put out. Just say ' So and So loved this" or 'It even fooled "So and So" Here's two examples.

Hip Shot Wallet
"Tony's wallets are just like Frosted Flakes... They're Great! Being a professional magician, I of course have almost no extra money, but I did actually shell out my own dough for one of these wallets! It's nice enough that even if you don't do the card in the wallet trick, you'll be proud to carry it around." - Mac King

Ariston Arising Card
Mac King wrote in the August issue of Magic magazine: "It is my favorite trick at FISM Convention." What are you waiting for? Buy this one today!!

The wallet was horrible. The rising card is one of the WORST effects ever. Thanks Mac!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
BlackShadow
View Profile
Special user
London UK
666 Posts

Profile of BlackShadow
Completely true Chris. However, Magicians are born liars; maybe some of them can't help themselves carrying it into the real world from their act.

Still, every time they do that, they may help make a few sales to some gullible people, but they lose the respect of many more who have their heads screwed on a bit tighter.
Derek Rutt Creations
View Profile
Regular user
thailand
172 Posts

Profile of Derek Rutt Creations
Hey there!!!! I am a magician and I do take exception to the phrase that " magicians are born liars "I think that a majority of us are truthful and Honest people ......of course you always get some bad apples......so please do not be so general in your remark ...........or am I telling lies?????
Hope this helps. Creation is life
www.derekrutt.com
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
Just because Mac liked the wallet doesn't meen everyone in the world will, that doesn't make him a liar. It makes him someone who liked the product and was willing to share that. END OF STORY! True a lot of people support eachothers products. I have reviews from some of my products from people that are in magic, but they all truely liked my products now on the other hand not everyone that baught my stuff is always happy. That is the way of the game or the nature of the beast. Don't be harsh on the reviews people get, buy the product if you are interested in it and give it your honest review as that is what most people do.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Quote:
On 2005-10-15 04:21, tpdmagic wrote:
Just because Mac liked the wallet doesn't meen everyone in the world will, that doesn't make him a liar. It makes him someone who liked the product and was willing to share that. END OF STORY! True a lot of people support eachothers products. I have reviews from some of my products from people that are in magic, but they all truely liked my products now on the other hand not everyone that baught my stuff is always happy. That is the way of the game or the nature of the beast. Don't be harsh on the reviews people get, buy the product if you are interested in it and give it your honest review as that is what most people do.

The wallet stunk! and..he doesn't use it.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
LOL that is your honest thoughts, but if you look at my post I never said mac uses it as I don't know, I do know that he liked it and gave his honest thoughts about it. I personally like the wallet but I am happy with misekas wallet so no need for me to change.
BlackShadow
View Profile
Special user
London UK
666 Posts

Profile of BlackShadow
Quote:
On 2005-10-09 10:17, Derek Rutt Creations wrote:
Hey there!!!! I am a magician and I do take exception to the phrase that " magicians are born liars "I think that a majority of us are truthful and Honest people ......of course you always get some bad apples......so please do not be so general in your remark ...........or am I telling lies?????

Hi Derek. No offence meant by me, sorry if any caused. If you read my post closely, and in full context, you'll see that I was referring to born liars in a performance sense and that maybe some people carried that through to real life (perhaps due to force of habit from so much practice!) So, no I wasn't being general and, yes you were Smile
edh
View Profile
Inner circle
4698 Posts

Profile of edh
Quote:
Don't be harsh on the reviews people get, buy the product if you are interested in it and give it your honest review as that is what most people do.

This is only who we can count on. If regular ppl like us can truly evaluate the product then it will receive cuodos(sp??) or thumbs down. It is good or bad
Magic is a vanishing art.
Derek Rutt Creations
View Profile
Regular user
thailand
172 Posts

Profile of Derek Rutt Creations
Ok No offence taken it was said a little toung in cheek ......!
Derek
Hope this helps. Creation is life
www.derekrutt.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magician Endorsements (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL