We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Guess I should say hello...hello (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
Had been lurking for about a month, joined and starting posting this week. You guys are great! So nice to have a forum like this where professionalism and maturity are the norm. I just got back into magic after quite a hiatus. I am devouring books, dvd's and all the great info I can garner from you guys so that I may one day soon call myself a true magician.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jonnyb,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
JohnnyB - What type of magic are you into? Welcome aboard - it seems ther are a lot of us all just now joining.

JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
uncleswede
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of uncleswede
Welcome! I've only joined recently myself and I am finding it a really valuable resource
Rgds,
Uncleswede
Razamatazz
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
8 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz
Hi everyone

Just joined this great forum and I'm very impressed !!!

We ( Husband & Wife Pro magic act ) are Razamatazz & have been performing Professionally for 10 years and still cant get used to the fact that we get paid very well for doing something we love to do !

We peform Close up - Illusions - Childrens shows etc ( so are kept very busy )

Not sure if its the same for all you other magicians out there but this year started dreadfully & has been a bad year for bookings - it's only the last 2 months we have got back to our normal booking quota where we can afford to turn clients away due to a busy date book. Magician friends we know packed up to try other ways to earn a loving but we know that they miss it !

We have like every performer bad days but on the whole its a great business to be in !

We joined this forum as it seemed a great source of info and great to talk to like minded people with many things in common.

I have a question to test everyone to see how good this site actually is !

I have no doubt many of you will be able to help.

We are trying to track down Magic Supreme's - Farmyard Frolics for the children's side of our act. Our one is tatty & we need to source a new one - Can anyone help !

Does anyone know where we can buy one ( supplier / manufacturer ) as magic Supeme do not exist now. Any info would be greatfully received !

Any magicians out there who just want to say hi then we would be glad to hear from you

Andy & Sue
RAZAMATAZZ MAGIC
Pro Magicians / Husband & Wife Team
Children's Magic to Illusions
Have Fun Life Is Magic !!!
Philipe
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Philipe
Hi JonnyB, Andy & Sue

Welcome to the Café. I'm new here myself.

Regards Phil
Razamatazz
View Profile
New user
United Kingdom
8 Posts

Profile of Razamatazz
Hi JonnyB

Nice to meet you. We are really glad we have joined as it is really good to chat to like minded people in the same profession. I'm sure we are all a little mad.

Do you perform professionally or is magic an interest.

Whats the magic scene like in Yorkshire. Andys father lives in Beverley in Yorks.

- Andy & Sue
Pro Magicians / Husband & Wife Team
Children's Magic to Illusions
Have Fun Life Is Magic !!!
NYSUNDISPUTED
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of NYSUNDISPUTED
Whats up guys
finally a place where I can learn magic without leaving las vegas
I just bought the paper clip and liquid fork trick what to you guys think of those tricks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Guess I should say hello...hello (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL