The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Marco? Polo! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Lucas Walker
View Profile
Regular user
Missouri
125 Posts

Profile of Lucas Walker
Here I am. I've been hanging around conjuror.com and magictalk.com for a bit and I never even knew of the existence of this website. I met a magician who mentored me for a whole night and mentioned this site. The content is almost overwhelming. Where oh where do I start? Smile. For the record, my real name is Lucas Walker (I submitted an original coin routine on coinmagic.com a few months ago). I plan on having an admin change my name sooner or later after reading the suggestion that we use our real names. I enjoy card and coin magic extensively. I use to overdo it though and practice routines that used a half dozen different passes and palms and no gaffs. I'm still not a fan of gaffs but now I'm looking for simpler more practical performance routines. I realize the other things I was working on were more for magic competitions. Anyways I believe I've rambled rather enough for you all to get a feel for what I'm like. It is a pleasure to enter into this community.

-Lucas Walker
rvigon
View Profile
Loyal user
uk
266 Posts

Profile of rvigon
Awol, have a great time here, both learn and share, I'm sure you'll love it here. Smile Smile Smile
"No brilliance is required in magic, just determination and relatively clean fingernails."
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Lucas.
Love your philosophy of "simpler and more practical" routines. Very much like my own.
Any assistance that any of us can offer, feel free to ask.
Smile
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Lucas, welcome to our Café family! Smile
Yakworld.
secondbaseman
View Profile
Loyal user
Amsterdam
225 Posts

Profile of secondbaseman
hey there welcome and have a great time

greetings NIels
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Lucas Smile Smile Smile
It is nice to see you here. Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee and ask for your future posts.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hi Lucas,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Enjoy,
Rod Lages Smile
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Marco? Polo! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL