The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Does ANYONE remember this cartoon!??!?!?!? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
All I remember about it is there was a boy with an old fashioned nintendo gun (from duckhunt) and he went into the videogame world with a bunch of pals and would shoot stuff with his gun. Does anyone remember anything about it? I watched it when I was very very young, I think. It was one of my favorite shows.
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
Captin Nintendo!!! Great Show!!!
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Yea Nintendo got blasted over cross promotional multimedia for the same thing with Pokemon.

Many TV channels dropped Pokemon due to allegations of targeted promotion. At one point you could play PM on console/gameboy, watch it on TV, see it at the movies, get the toys/stickers/comics, eat the promo burgers and spend thousands on cards. Now that's what I call skill.
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
...How great is the Café?? I would have never found that out without you guys. I miss that show so much....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Does ANYONE remember this cartoon!??!?!?!? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL