The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Building a card act for the first time For restaurant and parties (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
I have ideas on the card tricks, but how do I put it together.What do you think of packet trick to fill in durning as a being or not.for kid also
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Bluemagic,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. However for your asking opinions, I would suggest another part of the menu "New To Magic" and partially "Little Darlings" section. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
PennyMagic4U
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of PennyMagic4U
Bluemagic - a variety is always best - mix and match. Try a rope trick or 2. Use Jumbo cards - almost any card trick can be done with Jumbo cards. Good Luck
JCPENNY
Simply Magic
PennyMagic4U by Jerry Penny
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
Right now, I want to learn a card routine at first then I can show it to my family and friends.Then I want to learn a rope trick and then ring on a string. Right now, I have 3 card trick that may work will together.The opener from Dan Fleshman and his daly last trick.Then something from Gregory Wilson tape; double take a beginer trick but I improve on it.I'm thinking about ending the routine with card to wallet.Thank you for any help
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
For good card routines get the Michael Ammar ETMCM dvd set. There is some great material on them. There are many many reviews of good books and dvds on the Café.
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
For good card routines get the Michael Ammar ETMCM dvd set. There is some great material on them. There are many many reviews of good books and dvds on the Café.
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Welcome!

Please also don't overlook the Royal Road to Card Magic - a complete foundation on Card Magic.

Enjoy!

Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Building a card act for the first time For restaurant and parties (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL