The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » One case wonder (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tom Stevens
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
361 Posts

Profile of Tom Stevens
How small is small? Briefcase? or larger 20 kg?

I've got changebag, spongeballs, ropes, 8 different wands, disappearing flower, some silks, giant Q-tip, a couple of different squeaky toys: lightbulb, mouse, frogs, and a computer mouse, a phantom tube containing 24 feet of silk and goes with A4 paper routine. That one plays big : 24 feet of silk just keeps on going and going.
jc_dovemagician
View Profile
New user
Camden, Tn
25 Posts

Profile of jc_dovemagician
I have a pack small play big show but I still have to pull a four foot by eight foot trailer. The two reasons for this is that I play for very large crowds and I have to carry a very large sound system. I also use an owen's magic subtrunk it doesn't break down. My vehicle is full of my animals................I gave up on pack small play big a long time ago. But 8-10 minutes of my hour and half show is paperballs over the head with a rabbit production at the end. presented right paper balls over the head can be very valuable to a magician. Technically you don't have to bring anything with you, just grab some napkins of a table and your ready, I also do ambitious card and I have played that to crowds as large as 1000 and it goes over great and all you need is a deck of cards..good luck.

Any one have an opinion on lester lake head chopper verses a quality hand chopper?
todd75
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of todd75
I am using a TA-DA table. Well sort of...it's my version of Barry Mitchell's table which is very lightweight and holds an entire show in it.

I am all about pack flat and play huge. No more than 1 trip for any show- including my school show with backdrop, PA system and side tables. It all goes in one trip and sets up in about 10 minutes. Now that is magic!
magic4u02
View Profile
Eternal Order
Philadelphia, PA
15110 Posts

Profile of magic4u02
I am not sure whay anyone would need a huge PA system. I originally went that direction until I relaized I was spending more time on the PA system then I was setting up the show. This is when I realized that even my sound system could pack small and play big.

Now I use a Fendor Passport 150 system and run my entire show sound from an iPod with an AirClick wireless remote from stage. This simple system can be set up in 10 mins flat and I can carry it in one trip myself. The speakers attach to the main amp and it carries like a suitcase. It works great for my festival shows and even for Theaters if I need it to.

Kyle
Kyle Peron

http://www.kylekellymagic.com

Entertainers Product Site

http://kpmagicproducts.com

Join Our Facebook Fan Page at

http://facebook.com/perondesign
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » One case wonder (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL