The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Basic card routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
I'm working on a basic card routine the opener is from dan freshman early tape with his daly last trick. then gregory wilson tape double take,one of the beginer trick but I emprove it to make it flow with the rest of the routine.I'm thinking about card to wallet for the ending.Thank you for any help and ideas.Dan dose about 8 card trick,for me 5 to 6 trick.
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
What makes a good ending for card routine?
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Have two cards chosen, find them under a handkerchief. When the hank is removed, the rest of deck has vanished.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1273 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
I don't really do just card routines, but this is what I do, I bget the person to sighn a card, then do the ambitious card. When it is done, I let them keep the card. Then I do the biddle trick. Then I do my sponge ball routine, to make them forget about cards. Then I go back to cards. Ask them "do you stiil have that signed card?" they will say yes. and I then get them to shuffle the card into the deck, ask them to look for it. It has dissapeared. And it is folded up in the card box that was in theyre sight the whole time! The very fist trick I do is a coin trick tho, I try not to open with cards. And I also use story lines. Such as the magic sharpie, since they signed the card with the magic sharpie, the card can do some really weird things. I say that as I make the card dissapear in mid air. And I also do some tricks with the sharpie such as make it dissapear, do a bit of recapped revisited. Just to sell the effect even more that the sharpie is magic. Hope this helps. -Cory.
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
What do you think about triumph, add a person sign the card and ends up on a paper clipp.A carl andrew affect.
clamon86
View Profile
Special user
508 Posts

Profile of clamon86
Ambitious card, and then card to wallet.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Basic card routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL