The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nicotine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

longbeach
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Ont
141 Posts

Profile of longbeach
I read some stuff about this trick and it seems pretty cool. basically a card and cigarette are placed in a envelope, and burnt. everything was signed. then from the lid of the marker that was used, the signed cigarette is found, it is broken open, and the signed bill is revealed. i heard, that the handling is very tough for this trick. can anyone give a review? is it worth getting? Menny Lindenfeld I find is fairly reliable.
thanos4182
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of thanos4182
I bought this trick and personally only used it once. The handling is a little tough and you need some slight of hand skills. I would now prefer to do a killer ungaffed card trick rather than Nicotine but that's just my personal preference.
Tankabbott
View Profile
New user
Dunfermline
2 Posts

Profile of Tankabbott
This is an amazing effect, VERY easy to do!! All you need to no is how to hold thing in ure hands!! Not exactly palming but jus covering. GREAT TRICK!
Paradoxical Stranger
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Paradoxical Stranger
I have this effect and liked it a lot thou you won't get to perform this very often but when you do it really looks amazing.
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
I had it and never used it.I found it not practical.
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Nicotine (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL