The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
7th_Son
View Profile
Elite user
Australia
437 Posts

Profile of 7th_Son
Richard / Jim,

Can you please confirm that these DVDs are formated for International DVD players, ie, Region free.
"Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet!" - Groucho Marx
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Best news I had all night:)
I like how these were made as continuations of the first series.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Great news!

I just ordered mine

Sven
Matt Andrews
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
219 Posts

Profile of Matt Andrews
Et Voilà

Order is placed. (how surprising)

Now of course I can't wait Smile

Sincerely, Matt
_____________________________
Because nice matters
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
964 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Looking forward to the first reviews!
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I'm still saving my money to buy the entire series. It's at the top of my "Gotta have ot list" Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Just got my confirmation e-mail. Cant wait. Got the Final Answer Too.
howdoidisconnect
View Profile
Elite user
Just outside the cafe window
429 Posts

Profile of howdoidisconnect
Just ordered mine,

can't wait. Will I always be this broke????


steve
I do look forward to the day when you post something constructive.
-Tony Iacoviello
Jim Sisti
View Profile
V.I.P.
Connecticut
457 Posts

Profile of Jim Sisti
Quote:
On 2005-10-15 00:15, 7th_Son wrote:
Richard / Jim,

Can you please confirm that these DVDs are formated for International DVD players, ie, Region free.


Every L&L release is region-free and can be played on any DVD player in the world.
Juan D
View Profile
Elite user
482 Posts

Profile of Juan D
Looks like Final Answer is based on an idea from Tarbell.
That's the Q&A that I currently perform!!!

I really would like to know about Osterlind's take on this, the booklet that comes with the props sounds great!
mormonyoyoman
View Profile
Inner circle
I dug 5,000 postholes, but I have only
2439 Posts

Profile of mormonyoyoman
Oh thank, Juan. I was already drooling for this - and excited about Richard's Tribute to Tarbell - and now you tell me that his Q & A is developed from a Tarbell idea? Tarbell & Osterlind: that's a team-up made in Heaven!

(Where's my checkbook?)

*jeep!
--Chet
#ShareGoodness #ldsconf
Renaldi
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
106 Posts

Profile of Renaldi
I am a great fan of R.O.'s.

I look forward to this release. His prior series was excellent.

I purchased his Ultra Board last year and have never understood how to properly use it. Hopefully, the video will assist. Otherwise, I am just going to have to travel to Kentucky and camp out at Richard's home for a private teach-in.

Renaldi
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
I found the ultrabord easy to understand, it had many many uses, the solid ghost took a little longer to get the handleing down though, and the stainless steel blindfold completely fooled me until I read the manual.

H.W.
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
Sven Rygh
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway.
1945 Posts

Profile of Sven Rygh
Quote:
On 2005-10-15 17:57, mormonyoyoman wrote:
Oh thank, Juan. I was already drooling for this - and excited about Richard's Tribute to Tarbell - and now you tell me that his Q & A is developed from a Tarbell idea? Tarbell & Osterlind: that's a team-up made in Heaven!


Chet,
I learned the routine and got the device several months ago, and have tried it out on several occations for real audiences.
Let me tell you that this routine is everything that is mentioned in the add, - and some more.
The only reason for that I have not used it much lately, is that I have been working with ThoughtScan.
I won't let that stop me for recommending The Final Answer.
It is devilish!!

Sven
Piers
View Profile
Inner circle
A Limited Edition of
1479 Posts

Profile of Piers
I had a dream abnout R.O last night - strange !

He was selling his effects on a market stall. All sorts of things, including glasses that allowed you to see behind yourself.

Just wish I could remember all the effects he had on his table...

Spooky !

Piers.
Smile



www.justgiving.com/piers-cancer-fund

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-2

www.justgiving.com/Piers-Cancer-Fund-3



Finished my 4 months of Chemotherapy in 2009. 3 monthly checks since... and into 2016!



As seen on the QE2 and QM2.

Author of Salem's Cornucopia - SUC Book
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
11989 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Piers do you have a link?

Thanks in advance,

Candini
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
Quote:
On 2005-10-16 05:24, Piers wrote:
I had a dream abnout R.O last night - strange !

He was selling his effects on a market stall. All sorts of things, including glasses that allowed you to see behind yourself.

Just wish I could remember all the effects he had on his table...

Spooky !

Piers.




That's interesting, I had a dream friday night just after Mr Osterlind announced he was to be putting the DVD's up oin his site soon, I can't really recall it but it was about getting the DVD's and watching them. I planned to order them saturday, how ever when I woke up, for the entire day I went around knowing there was something I was ment to do, but for got all about ordering until later!

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
Hypnotic Winter
View Profile
Special user
Ireland
720 Posts

Profile of Hypnotic Winter
Chet,
I just noticed your new avatar, it's really fantastic, excellent drawing, did you do it yourself?
To the moderators, sorry about this being off topic, just want other to admire it too.

H.W
When your only reality is an illusion, then illusion is reality.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14063 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-10-16 09:22, Hypnotic Winter wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-10-16 05:24, Piers wrote:
I had a dream abnout R.O last night - strange !

He was selling his effects on a market stall. All sorts of things, including glasses that allowed you to see behind yourself.

Just wish I could remember all the effects he had on his table...

Spooky !

Piers.




That's interesting, I had a dream friday night just after Mr Osterlind announced he was to be putting the DVD's up oin his site soon, I can't really recall it but it was about getting the DVD's and watching them. I planned to order them saturday, how ever when I woke up, for the entire day I went around knowing there was something I was ment to do, but for got all about ordering until later!

H.W


Perhaps there are more actual clairvoyants amoung us than we realized.Smile
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2214 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
I'm starting to get a bit nervous about all your "dreams"!

Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Richard Osterlind's Mind Mysteries Too » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.24 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL