The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Guy Hollingworth's London Collection (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pablo Leal
View Profile
Regular user
Chile
187 Posts

Profile of Pablo Leal
I've just watched this video and I gotta say, Guy Hollingworth is a one of a kind artist for sure. It was my first time watching him perfoming and it trully was a jaw dropper for me.

The tricks are very well explained and each of them are very magical for the audience. The timing requiered in some of them (like the ambidextrous interchange and new material) is difficult, but the effects are extremely powerful. Absolutly worths the practice. I recomend this video to all of you who haven't seen it, it's really good material I think.

Cheers
Pablo Leal
"The one that seeks for the truth takes the chance to find it". Isabel Allende

www.magopabloleal.com
Alejandro Peterson
View Profile
Elite user
México
408 Posts

Profile of Alejandro Peterson
Is it on DVD or only VHS?
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1907 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Vhs
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
SamChak
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of SamChak
I like Guy Hollingworth's artwork...
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

~ Albert Einstein ~
US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)
Pablo Leal
View Profile
Regular user
Chile
187 Posts

Profile of Pablo Leal
Quote:
On 2005-10-14 23:42, Alejandro Peterson wrote:
Is it on DVD or only VHS?
I saw it on vhs, but it could be in dvd also. I don't know...

Cheers
"The one that seeks for the truth takes the chance to find it". Isabel Allende

www.magopabloleal.com
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1907 Posts

Profile of iamslow
It was never released on dvd...
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Barrett_James
View Profile
Loyal user
Southern Arizona
242 Posts

Profile of Barrett_James
I agree with Pablo's comments. GREAT MAGIC TAUGHT HERE! I cant say enough good things about any magic associated with Hollingworth. His 'Waving the Aces' routine just seems too magical to be anything but MAGIC! Highy Recommended!!
"...let us now rejoin our foolish friends and commence the book properly." G.H.
zallen
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of zallen
This is probably my favorite magic video ever. Not only is the magic great, but the style in which the video was shot was refreshing. My copy is starting to deterioate a bit from watching it so much...it would nice if they re-released it on DVD at some point.
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1587 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On 2005-10-16 16:10, zallen wrote:
This is probably my favorite magic video ever. Not only is the magic great, but the style in which the video was shot was refreshing. My copy is starting to deterioate a bit from watching it so much...it would nice if they re-released it on DVD at some point.

Is there any magic wholesaler willing to do so? I really belief that this will make another hit in the market!
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Paul Hughes
View Profile
Regular user
UK
123 Posts

Profile of Paul Hughes
If you like The London Collection try out his other video "Routines"... There's some staggeringly clever stuff on there.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
He's been pretty quiet since his Routines video. His site has not been updated for along time. I wonder what happen him?
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1513 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
What is his web address anyways
Tor Egil
View Profile
Elite user
Norway
495 Posts

Profile of Tor Egil
Trickshop.co.uk is the suplier for his stuff.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
Quote:
On 2005-12-24 10:41, daddyof2 wrote:
What is his web address anyways

http://www.guyhollingworth.com
StuBeck
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of StuBeck
He's always a class act isn't he? What I appreciate is that he doesn't take the easy way out...as Kenner said on the Coinvention DVD's when he was discussing Three Fly...if most magicians read how he ORIGINALLY vanished the last coin...they would never do it as to what was involved...same with Guy...the material is SO STRONG...but you will have to work for it...and it's well worth the effort! He's obviously thought of every detail...and has done them in front of people
LC is great...I hate Oil and Water effects but his makes sense!!

SB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Guy Hollingworth's London Collection (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL