The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Masterminds Dvd Volume 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
I found this on criss angel's web site:

criss angel
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Dude his first one hasent even shipped yet ill take it a step ata time. But thank you though for the heads up.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok read it and I must say I don't know if I'm dissapointed or not about this read. The back says he will teach you how to construct what is needed and you can get it locally for around $125 .. That you can learn this for under $300 so the DVD is $100 plus S/H what is the diffrence between this and Icarus is going to be the bigg discussion about this. And I am stationed in Iceland where a beer is 9 to 12 dollars so it would run me more then the $300 what to do? what to do?
unilogo
View Profile
Veteran user
Las Vegas , NV
359 Posts

Profile of unilogo
If the criss angel levitation can be perfomed like icarus, then let see the difference, THE CRISS ANGEL DVD IS BETTER!

Eitherway it seems that it is getting rave reviews. Did you see all those magicians giving insane kudos on the dvd box?CRAZY.....

Kaufman,Burton,Banacheck,etc...

Plus that killer scalator levitation is taught.

From what was seen on television and knowing the wrap criss gets I would wager to say this dvd will be a masterpiece.

The only way I would not buy this is if I can't touch a persons hand like icarus when doing it because that is a HUGE part of what I am trying to do with my levitation.

As of now, I am saving my money(that I was going to spend on Icarus) for the dvd.
jynx
View Profile
Loyal user
Pueblo, Colorado
242 Posts

Profile of jynx
LOL to learn these levitations I'm gonna have to take out a second mortgage on my house. Or wait! I'll just buy a lotto ticket.....
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok dude you didn't read my last post I'm not knocking it "And I am stationed in Iceland where a beer is 9 to 12 dollars so it would run me more then the $300 what to do? what to do?"

Here we don't have Hobby Lobby or even a Walmart... I like Criss Angell I have all his stuff. Its not telling you Limitations, And I don't think you will be able to grab there hands, I think its a back towards you effect, But before this page drags on forever lets wait to see what else happens huh? I can already see this going on for pages when it is the exact same topic of the Icarus effect , Just a diffrent creator. I know were going to get the same questions. (little forshadowing)

RREEAADDYYYYYYYY GO!
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
Well let me just say that I'm glad this DVD is at least 100 bucks! If it was any less id be pretty mad. Now I wonder if hes gonna advertise this one in his tv shows?

Do you want to levitate too? Well I'm selling my dvd on my site to teach you how... go get it! - If he doesn't advert it on tv then I'm fine with this. Heck, ill probably end up buying this dvd.

its 100+ materials (under 300) as compared to 400 for icarus.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
I think that we might be seeing this new DVD shipping quicker than the still-not-shipping Volume 1. The reason that I say this is because I believe that the first DVD was shown to bring out some hype and the slew of pre-orders began, but the reason that it took so long to get it ready to ship is because they did not want to have this in people's hands before it was performed on TV. It makes sense to me, even though I still think they are taking way too long to get it out.

Since the self-lev was on the very first episode of the Mindfreak series, there is no waiting for it to air before they ship, so I am pretty sure that we should see this one coming out much quicker than the first.

At least I hope I am right. :o)
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Quote:
its 100+ materials (under 300) as compared to 400 for icarus.

Exactly. Not a rip off like some other unnamed effects. 1/4 the cost of other unnamed effects. Even though I could duplicate those levitation I would buy that DVD.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
mikep
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
327 Posts

Profile of mikep
Did you know that during one of the many performances Criss does of his levitation on the tv episode, there is reference to Icarus.
dengez
View Profile
Loyal user
USA
245 Posts

Profile of dengez
Yes, there is reference to Icarus only because he was a character in mythology who had wings and could fly. It has no connection with Aaron's levitation. A section of Chris' levitation can be view here: http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/70.html

One plus his levitation has on Icarus is that there are a lot of spectators watching, so the angles should be better. Or, it was the magic of TV playing a trick on us. Only time will tell.
Chris Oberle
View Profile
Elite user
California
452 Posts

Profile of Chris Oberle
Does anybody know when the dvd will be released?
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
I think that the people behind Criss when he does the levitation onto the chair are legit. It is the people to his right that are stooges. That and the levitation onto the ledge are the only similar levitations to other effects. The other levitations in that video, he is infront of those big bushes for a reason. He is infront of that big building for a reason.

And if you have this once it comes out, why not just take the method for this levitation and apply it so you can face your spectator.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
Seems that criss has taken the advertisment off the site.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Hey Joey do you own any of the unnamed levs you call rip offs, if not I think it is quite a leap for you to make calling something a rip off that you don't own. Seems to be a lot of happy people lately except for you. Instead of going on and on about your dislike of something or think is a rip off why don't you make one yourself and post a video for us. If its that easy and cheap why not show us what you can do.

Jeff K
Magic2253711
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
82 Posts

Profile of Magic2253711
At the end of this movie here
http://youtube.com/watch.php?v=H0IEtfJrO......%20angel

Dan does the criss angel levitation. How did he get a hold of this. Is it really the criss angel levitation? Let me know what you think.
"Sometimes what people think is real, is just an illusion, but sometimes what people think is an illusion, is real."
-Criss Angel
jfkkraemer
View Profile
Elite user
SoCal
481 Posts

Profile of jfkkraemer
Boy I have seen a lot better, he seems to be using one from everyone.
Magic2253711
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
82 Posts

Profile of Magic2253711
Anyway doesn't criss perform the one dan was trying to do facing the other way?
"Sometimes what people think is real, is just an illusion, but sometimes what people think is an illusion, is real."
-Criss Angel
r1z08
View Profile
Inner circle
1157 Posts

Profile of r1z08
Jeeze, that kid should really have worked on that a bit more. The last "Criss Angel" lev looked really bad and, to those with a keen eye, was sloppy enough to give away the secret. I am not sure if this is the exact method that Angel uses in his self-lev, but it looks pretty much the same just not quite as pretty.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
869 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Watch the first levi right when he start. Watch beside his right shoes. LOL
No wonder people will know the secrets in no time.He has no balance at all.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Masterminds Dvd Volume 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL