The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Masterminds Dvd Volume 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
p:m
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
230 Posts

Profile of p:m
Im not sure. I need to see some sort of demo for this DVD.
<BR>www.petermckinnon.com
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
I think if Criss advertises this dvd on his show like he did with the coin in can trick, he will have lost almost all respect from magicians.

Derek Merdinyan
Jeff007
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Jeff007
I thought the coin effect was mentioned on the episode that Criss actually performed it on? The levi episode aired a long time ago.

I wish Criss only offered the DVD's to magic shops, not on his official site.

Ah well, I bet many lay people will get the quarter, but the levi, doubtful.
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Wow! Im very intriuged by this effect. The fact that so many top magicians have praised this just may push me to purchase this effect. If anyone eles has more media clips of Angel, please post them!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
There is one on thatvideosite.com

Its a compalation of his levitation. Not sure if it is the one he is selling
But its pretty cool to watch.
As far as the DVD goes I'm not worried about lamemen getting it first it is 100 bucks then on top of that you have to invest another 125 bucks to make what needs to be made. Then the practice. by this time there tired of it and if not then we have another aspiriing magician in the making.
Franmonet
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Franmonet
Seems a lot cheaper than icarus which sells for $400 just for the secret.
Heck is for people who don't believe in gosh
zallen
View Profile
Regular user
149 Posts

Profile of zallen
Icarus actually comes with everything you need, aside from clothing...
Corey K
View Profile
Special user
Rhode Island
503 Posts

Profile of Corey K
Not to diss Criss or anything, I think he is a great performer. But I don't know how credible the quotes on the DVD case are. After all, we have seen all of these guys on Mindfreak and they are obviously Criss' friends.

Other than that, I know the method of his levitation because I used to converse with the inventor Jacob Spinney a few years ago. He is a fan of levitations and has showed me some great videos of him performing his various levitations (this one included, which was always my favorite!). It is a very clever idea, and as you all know it looks great. Jacob actually performed it better than Criss did, again not to diss Criss lol. I think that it is worth the price if you will actually use it. If you just want it for the secret, you are probably better off spending your $100 in a different way, unless you have some extra money to spend.
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto, Canada
230 Posts

Profile of p:m
Corey, So is this the levitation he does infront of the bushes? or the one he does infront of the building?

Is that the levitation he is selling?
<BR>www.petermckinnon.com
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I would bet the bushes.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-10-19 22:51, paisa23 wrote:
I would bet the bushes.

Actually I believe it's the one that he does onto the chair, and in front of the concrete bench.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok yeah that's the one I was talking about. I confused the concrete bench for the bushes behind it. Sorry.
Jaymz023
View Profile
Veteran user
Midwest
356 Posts

Profile of Jaymz023
Looks like you can order this now.... Anyone gonna take the plunge?
Creator of "Re-Attached" an easy piece by piece Torn and Restored card routine.

http://www.lybrary.com/reattached-p-250.html
Magic2253711
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
82 Posts

Profile of Magic2253711
I think once again its only avalible for pre-order like the Vol 1. I etheir wait until Hocus sells it, or wait until it ships in to the magic shop I work at. lol. It looks like its worth $100. I just hope it doesn't get in to the wrong hands and revealed so the rest of the world knows like the balducci.
"Sometimes what people think is real, is just an illusion, but sometimes what people think is an illusion, is real."
-Criss Angel
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Before anything else I need to know if it is ended clean and how practical it is in real world. Regard less of him doing it in the streets. I mean he is a great guy I bet and I love his shows but I need to know a little more.
discjockey
View Profile
Elite user
451 Posts

Profile of discjockey
Same here. I would like to see more information about this effect. It says in the advertisments that it was "performed by Criss Angel on his critically acclaimed A & E television series MINDFREAK." (qouting the dvd). Perhaps its a version of that levitation. It just almost seems to good to be true if its the one from tv.
jodi6302x
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of jodi6302x
Will it teach on the dvd the one where he levitates like 5 or 6 feet in front of that bush?
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Criss himself has said it will be the one where he levitates up, onto a chair. This is the same levitation he performs on the escalator and in the hotel hallway (where he tilts forward). The levitations he performed if front of the bushes or building would both be extremely difficult to sell, not becuase people wouldn't want to know how, but becuase people probably could never build them properly (or for $125).

Nick Fox
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
taddo
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of taddo
Does anyone know how practical this is to perform on stage then finish the rest of your show and being ableto move freely.

taddo
deputy
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1041 Posts

Profile of deputy
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME QUSTION , HOW CLEAN IS IT, CAN YOU WALK AROPUND WITH IT? ALSO ON HOCUS POCUS IT IS ON SALE TO PREORDER BEFORE NOVEMBER 30, ITS LIKE 80 DOLLARS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel Masterminds Dvd Volume 2 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL