The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garabed's Card School Vol. 1 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
1907 Posts

Profile of iamslow
Hello, this item is advertised at hocus-pocus but theres no description... has anyone heard of this guy or dvd??
"Everyone is tough till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
I was noticing the lack of description regading this DVD as well. The best I found was a brief detail with a demo here: http://www.taylorsmagicshop.com/prod534.htm

If you want a good dvd that teaches (what I gather) similar need to know moves, I would go with 'Basic Card Technique by Richard Kaufman'

Thanks
CALENIG
View Profile
Regular user
UK
199 Posts

Profile of CALENIG
HI there, has anyone seen this dvd and can add any comments?

Cheers
deverett
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of deverett
I know Garabed, he's a great guy and this is a terrific DVD.

Pretty well, every shuffle, basic sleight and count is covered. Strangely the ribbon spread is not covered.

You also get 4 cards to do Sean Taylor's Card Kopy trick and this is taught on the DVD.

I am a card novice, coming the other way from Hypnosis and mentalism. This DVD is the best way I've found to learn this stuff. I mucked about with "Expert at the Card Table" for years, but it's not the same as seeing the sleights performed in close up and super slo-mo.

Dave Everett
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Garabed's Card School Vol. 1 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL