The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How does he do this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2505 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
I'm shocked... look at this guy.... ive seen it 5 times and I still don't get it..
here are the links

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/download_file.php?id=4953

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=5001
magiCAD
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
166 Posts

Profile of magiCAD
It looks like a gimmicked card...
-Rich
10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
You're kidding, right? I think this is Marlo's Snap Change . . . and he does it terrible! I'm saddened watching this. Smile
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
I think this was a *pun intended* post, in deed Smile

What happened to viewing the videos before posting them online? Smile
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
italianmagi90023
View Profile
Loyal user
250 Posts

Profile of italianmagi90023
Oh come on guys...this kid can't be more then like 7 or 8 years old. I thought it was cute. Sometimes its ridiculous what people will criticize and make fun of.

Mike
Alniner
View Profile
Loyal user
Burlington, ON, Canada
254 Posts

Profile of Alniner
It was not Marlo's snap change, this is from Ellusionist.
Skål

--
Alan
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I like his sad little face at the end.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I hate posts when you go to dowload you have to join some BS service. Ptoooieeeeeeeeeee Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
rayg1952
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of rayg1952
If you stop the frame around the end of him changing the card you see how the card change is made.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
First change was marlo's snap change and the second one was the spin change. Needs a little work that's all Smile
steve j
View Profile
Special user
Long Island, New York
559 Posts

Profile of steve j
I don't how hard you can be on the kid, he's so young. If I saw an adult perform like that then I would be concerned, he just needs a bit of polishing. In order to please any of us you just need experience and this kid doesn't have it yet. But whether you want to accept it or not he could be the future of magic, just think like that before you critique a kid, so instead of busting him try to help him.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
This kid is better than Marlo. Smile At least it did not have him in tears like Ed.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
allanmania
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of allanmania
Haha this is hilarious, it reminds me of this video ( http://media.putfile.com/best-magic-trick ) that someone posted on the Café.

What made me laugh wasn't the performance really but the first video he made that sad face after the snap change and the second one he was running to set up the camera.

Also did you see some of the comments made to the poor guy on MVD, like these:

Quote:
I think this may have been the stupidest video I've ever seen... I can't complain though, considering it was sent in by someone named "stupit"

AND

Quote:
at least you beat the worst spin change video on the entire site by over half of a point...keep up the good work.

don't care what they say I love this guy!!
Small-hands Luke
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Small-hands Luke
Ok, I think I'm a really nice guy. I think people who make fun of others over the internet are scum and sad. I think Star Wars kid was just having a good time and that's cool. And so on.

However, this guy deserves it. Why? Because it was a video he uploaded!! It's not like this was live or something. He had to know it was bad and did it anyway.
acehigher
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of acehigher
Brilliant. These kids are heros.
10cardsdown
View Profile
Special user
Out There Somewhere
664 Posts

Profile of 10cardsdown
Alniner,

I think you're showing your age by tapping that change from Ellusionist. Marlo had this in print and on video in the late 70's - early 80's. Or maybe I'm showing my age, lol. Smile
swee
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of swee
What happen???? I can't view the page??
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
I cannot view the page, perhaps there's a problem at magivdeodepot servers... I'll try again later, I want to see this kid everyone talks about Smile

Dave
Small-hands Luke
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Small-hands Luke
Yeah magicvideodepot seems to be down. For hours now. Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
I watched it. Found his faces funny, but its a start. He can build from here. Comments on the MVD are for cronstructive criticism, and that's all he needs
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How does he do this (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL