The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How does he do this (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
steve j
View Profile
Special user
Long Island, New York
559 Posts

Profile of steve j
There is a lot of jeering going on in this thread, as far the kid being better than marlo with this move I would have to seriously disagree. Marlo did this move much better and didn't limit it to cards, he applied to a variety of different changes, it just started with cards.
allanmania
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of allanmania
Steve please please tell me that you KNOW people are kidding when they say he's better. Please tell me you know that!
Roland78
View Profile
Special user
Torino, Italy
567 Posts

Profile of Roland78
Now I have seen it. Looking at his face, I think he was going to commit suicide after the performance. I would like to see other effects of this great young magician, he has a future (if he survive the depression, of course)

Dave
Hostile18
View Profile
Loyal user
London
231 Posts

Profile of Hostile18
But... but... he must have watched the clip back before uploading it right? And so knows what it looks like? I don't understand.

Just think, every time this kid shows someone a colour change, he exposes it. People should need a licence to do magic.
Samuel
View Profile
Special user
Norway
831 Posts

Profile of Samuel
Quote:
On 2005-10-17 18:23, daddyof2 wrote:
First change was marlo's snap change and the second one was the spin change. Needs a little work that's all Smile

Actually, both was the Snap Change Smile
Samuel

Magic is everywhere
kramerica2010
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of kramerica2010
It's so ridiculous how those magicians who post stuff on there when they cant do it! Why would you do pass when you absolutely suck at it? Take a look at the lowest rated video-the pen through bill. I feel like shooting him.
Bobby Forbes
View Profile
Inner circle
virginia beach, VA.
1569 Posts

Profile of Bobby Forbes
Quote:
On 2005-10-22 20:31, Samuel wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-10-17 18:23, daddyof2 wrote:
First change was marlo's snap change and the second one was the spin change. Needs a little work that's all Smile

Actually, both was the Snap Change Smile
Hey, I knew that, really
Ashkenazi the Pretty Good
View Profile
Veteran user
Northern California
366 Posts

Profile of Ashkenazi the Pretty Good
What's a kid?

ATPG
------------

We could have been practicing!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How does he do this (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL