The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mating (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
Lets say I get a male and a female and they have 4 babies.can will they stop at a certain number as I only want them to have 2.
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Your doves will lay 2 eggs at a time. When they hatch, they take care of them for about 6 weeks and then they'll try to lay eggs again. This is a lifetime cycle. If you don't want babies, then just throw the eggs away.
Where the magic begins
magicguy67
View Profile
Loyal user
mEL.fLORIDA
287 Posts

Profile of magicguy67
So the doves wont try and bite me if I take the egg out?
they thought it was impossible until they met me.

theres no reality in magic

did the magician come before the assistant or the other way around.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
Toluca Lake CA
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
Just a quick question somewhat on the lines of this. I have three birds, two female and one MAIL. The one female seem lonely and by itself. Should I get another one for it? Its always on the other perch all by itself most of the time. He will hang out with the other two for a little bit but then he will go to the other perch by himself.

Any help or thoughts

Thanks so much.

Best Wishes Always,
Bradley Morgan
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
19770 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Anyone interested in animal breeding should do themselvs a favor and the birds a favor.

Find sourses OUTSIDE the magic community to help you. Learn to actually breed these animals. They are living and breathing creatures who demand and are entitled to the proper care.

Please don't take this lightly. How you treat them says a lot about you as a person and the fact that the questions are being asked is a very good sign. It means you at least care and I am thankfull for that at least.

Now take the next step and find a reputable breeder to help you round out your knowlege and all will be well. Look outside the magic community for this.

Living animals deserve the proper care and maintinance, so a little homework will go a long way to helping you for a lifetime.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20494 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2005-10-20 19:47, magicguy67 wrote:
So the doves wont try and bite me if I take the egg out?

The good news about doves is that they have nothing to bite you with!

Use the search function on The Magic Café and I think you will find the information you seek.

Dave is correct. Doves will lay the eggs. To keep them from producing young just remove the eggs.

Enjoy your dove magic.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Mating (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL