The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Time machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tenkal
View Profile
New user
Spain
46 Posts

Profile of tenkal
Hello magicians, I am thinking about getting this trick where you can predict the hour the espectator is thinking about.

I can see the are some versions of this magical prop but I like two of them

the time machine
the masters time machine

I would like to know if you could tell me if they are waterproof or not and also your experience with this magic trick which I found very very magical

thanks to all
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Not waterproof. However, you can wear it all the time. Just don´t drop it on the floor.

It´s a very nice effect which you can perform impromptu. Much of it is based on your own presentation.

I have this. Write me if you want more advice. Saludos,

José
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Another COPY ripp-off! If you are going to invest and really learn this effect than buy from Viking Magic "Perfect Time". STOP SUPPORTING COPY MANUFACTORS!
Potago
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Potago
See Cesaral Time Perfect in http://www.hocus-pocus.com. Sounds incredible!
tenkal
View Profile
New user
Spain
46 Posts

Profile of tenkal
Anyone owns the masters time machine?, I would like to hear a review of this product

the watch is very nice

thanks

PD CESARAL TIME sounds very good but I found it very expensive for me, but it could work very well
rgemagic
View Profile
New user
uk
55 Posts

Profile of rgemagic
Ok I can safely say I am the first person to buy cesaral time perfect as I have number 1 of hocus pocus's.

so what do I think, well to start with I was disappointed because it would be difficult to do close up however not impossable.

what I dislike about it is that in the pictures on hocus pocus site you see the top of the stand but the bottom is about 18 cm round.

You have a (nice) woodern stand and rather than putting a nick on it they have draw in biro 2 lines (could probaby be polised out)

another friend will be performing it this weekend for the first time so as he has a room of magician to fool to see what he thinks

I have to say a other friend of mine saw this effect a year ago in portugal and it was £2000 so it has dropped in price however the orginal was a traditional face not a digital.

I cant fault the cleverness of the the effect (in fact I love the method) and it does only take maxium of 15 second to get the watch to the chosen time give this 10 years and how this effect is done will be the best method on the market

over all I give this 7/10 but I will find out if it is a close up prop soon
rgemagic
View Profile
New user
uk
55 Posts

Profile of rgemagic
Oh I should add I have had all the different watches watch and wear, time machine, collectors workshop perfect time and the above for cleanest of method time perfect is best followed by collectors workshop and the other 2 watch and wear being the worst had nothting but trouble with that I will give you my thoughts after doing time perfect table hopping (working on idea already
tenkal
View Profile
New user
Spain
46 Posts

Profile of tenkal
What are the main problems with the time machine wacth?

thanks
Mike Melito
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Mike Melito
I had the masters time machine. For some reason the pin pulling mech got sticky. I would sometimes have to use my fingernail to pull the pin a bit further out or actually spin the pin to start the effect (go figure) Also the band that came with the watch was to flimsy for me so I got a thicker one from walmart.

I sold that one and got the classic one instead. This way I use a little pouch to carry it in and not worry about scratching it. Also I plan on adding a picture of my grandpa in his navy suit with his other brothers in theirs. This adds to the illusion of how special the watch is to me.
rgemagic
View Profile
New user
uk
55 Posts

Profile of rgemagic
The things that I think are wrong are (a lot of these can be done yourself) the LEDS are are to bright. The base is poorly done should be base done a diffrent way (it just the look nothing more) the pen dot are in the wrong place and very obvious need to sand down and repostion) not sure how you would do close up with leds that bright
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Quote:
On 2005-10-21 14:00, elgranmago wrote:
Not waterproof. However, you can wear it all the time. Just don´t drop it on the floor.

It´s a very nice effect which you can perform impromptu. Much of it is based on your own presentation.

I have this. Write me if you want more advice. Saludos,

José

Ive had mine for years but don't really use it. I think I am having trouble with the patter and timeing. Can you help me as well?
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
373 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Paisa,

Con gusto.

Send me a PM.

José.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Done deal PMing you right now. Thanks in advance.
Potago
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of Potago
Regarding the LEDs that bright, you can just put some blue-tack or wax in the two wholes to decrease that brightness. Then you would take it out in case you present it on stage. I hope this idea helps!
DoctorCognos
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of DoctorCognos
I have been wearing a Time Machine for about 2 years now, and it is every bit as effective as before, probably because is truly is improptu as I often forget I am wearing it, and it runs just fine. I havent even changed the battery yet.
The Doctor Knows.....
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1570 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Jay Sankey has a great time prediction on one of his recent DVD's.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1570 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
I own Time Machine III .. the strap broke off where and they repaired it free of charge ... it is a nice looking watch. I have to practice more to get better reactions.
rgemagic
View Profile
New user
uk
55 Posts

Profile of rgemagic
So. I rarely used this but in the end the wires snapped so it inuseable now anyway. Real shame as I had hope to love this but just never really got this to work in anything other that practice.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Time machine (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL