The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Cris's Latest Special...did you notice this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lady-J
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Lady-J
Daffy Doug, this is most definately a set up. What you should listen to is his use of double talk and dual reality. He asks something like: "Do you have a small slim sharp knife I can use?" Of course they do because Cris just gave this to them.

Did you know Cris's real name is Cristos?
dg magic
View Profile
Veteran user
Houston , TX.
350 Posts

Profile of dg magic
I think its funny how people can sit back and rag on Criss for how he chooses to shoot and edit.... when you know DA*N well that if you had the chance to do a FULL SEASON of magic on TV..you would do the SAME EXACT THING!

Its easy to talk when it's NOT YOUR NAME on the line.

Criss Angel, "Hmmm....do I make a special for a handfull of magicians...or for THE REST of AMERICA....this is KILLING me! "

Daniel Garcia
-Truth is made up of two things... FACT... and the ability to believe it-
JHodgeCMI
View Profile
Veteran user
Washington State
352 Posts

Profile of JHodgeCMI
Quote:
On 2006-02-28 04:18, dg magic wrote:
I think its funny how people can sit back and rag on Criss for how he chooses to shoot and edit.... when you know DA*N well that if you had the chance to do a FULL SEASON of magic on TV..you would do the SAME EXACT THING!

Its easy to talk when it's NOT YOUR NAME on the line.

Criss Angel, "Hmmm....do I make a special for a handfull of magicians...or for THE REST of AMERICA....this is KILLING me! "
Daniel Garcia

You're right Daniel! This sounds like the old David Blaine arguments (emember those)? all over again...

Jay
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
The amazing part is that magicians are fooled by this guy.

He is artistic, and original, and all those neat things. BUT he uses stooges and set ups and camera tricks.

OK so what? He does entertain HIS audience. I don't happen to be his audience but taht means absolutly nothing.

But I am amazed at magicians that are actually fooled and amazed and think it is so mystifying. For heavens sake it is obvious how it is done!

Even the debate is tiring. Blaine, Angel, who cares they entertain their audience so let it go at that.

If you think the things Criss does can be done impromptu, and that he just does them with no camera editing and stooges, I simply say please read a little more. I am not saying he shouldn't entertain you that is personal, but man to be fooled by it is really hard to understand.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mike89
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of mike89
Criss is def. creative and has great talent...just hope he drops the extras in the future.
"I believe the human race and fish can co-exist peacefully" -GEORGE W. BUSH
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Cris's Latest Special...did you notice this? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL