We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What a nice place here indeed!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Hello to all of you,

It's a bit indimidating to be here. I hesitate a lot before posting. But after reading a few post, I understood that the place was really a friendly one,and a cool one.
I hope you will be tolerant for my english, because it is not as good as it was, and I lost a lot. So pard me for my grammar and my futur spelling mistakes.

I came to magic 6 years ago. I remember this day as if it was five minutes ago.
I was invited for a mariage, and ,i'm sure you have already guessed the rest, during the diner a magician came at the table, and he made a copper silver routine in my hand!!!
For me this man became for a few seconds a miracle maker, a thaumaturge.
The week after I went to Paris in a magic shop and I baught "The Bobo"!!!
Six years after I still sleeping with this book not very far away from the bed, and my pockets are full of Halves and english penny.
After aproaching coin magic I came to cups and balls. The trick of the trick.
I discover the great routines from the great masters in this art: The Professor, Michael Ammar, Charlie Miller, Ross Bertram, Franck Garcia,Merlin the Magician...and so and so, forgive me for the one I forgot.
After the traditional cups and balls routines, I discover the Hindu cups and balls. It was a new world of making magic, which was opening for me, and I think that's an entire life is not enough to work all the existing routines that must exist all over the world for this great trick!!!
Since a few months I am working bowls routines, like the famous one of Rezvani,in french the name is:"Les coussinets de la Princesse ou le jeu des tomates par l'image".
This trick uses 2 wooden soup bowl and little red clothes bag and a magic wand that never leave your hand when you performing this trick.
Well, as you may have undersood, I love cups and balls, and coin magic.
My other hobby is making magic wooden object in my workshop, and collecting guess what: cups and balls set. Please do not tell it to my wife, she is alaways saying there is no more room in my cabinet....but as all of you know...she is wrong, there is always room for a magic object.....
Friendly Yours.
beyrevra
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of beyrevra
Hello, Mister François, it's so nice to meet you here !
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Great!!!! Mister Beyrevra!!! A real pleasure and a truy (faked) surprise!!!!
It seems to be a nice place here full off old friends!
How are your Hindu cups and balls???
JesterMan
View Profile
Veteran user
Maryland, USA
319 Posts

Profile of JesterMan
Bienvenue / Welcome François!

Don't worry about your English; it is understandable, and if you read and post regularly, it will improve. A friend on another board started with about the same skill level as you currently seem to have, and I now edit his posts far less than many native English speakers.

JM
JM Smile Smile

Balloons, Magic, Mayhem & More!
www.AArdvarkEntertainers.com
www.JesterMan.com

"... destined to take the place of the MudShark in your mythology... " FZ
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Welcome to the Café!

Chrystal
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Cher Francois,

Bienvenue au meillure site internet de magie dans le monde entier!

You finally found the BEST, OF THE BEST, magic forums in the world. People here are friendly, the posts are respectful and appropriately monitored by the good people of the Magic Café, as should be. I have not seen other magic fora as excellent as the one you just joined.

You will learn many things and make good friends.

If I can be of any help, let me know.

Salut,

José.
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Thank you to all of you for your,hospitality, it's really good to be here!!!
Fred ericksen
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of Fred ericksen
Hi my friend, nice to meet you again !
with great pleasure to see you on this real magic forum !
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1388 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Bienvenue François!
Tu as aussi des amis du Québec qui s'amuse sue le Magic Café.
Si tu as besoin d'aide , n'hésite pas.
Amitiés
JEAN-LUC
Québec
CANADA
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Merci à vous tous les Francophones du café, Merci à toi mon Ami Fred, à toi aussi José (je pense qu'on se connait muscades muscades....)
Un grand bonjour à toi Jean Luc et à tous les Amis du Quebec, et merci pour votre aide.
NINO
View Profile
New user
Lyons - France
10 Posts

Profile of NINO
Welcome François....be patient , it will take years to read only 10 % of all these
interesting posts here.
You are what you eat ( Frank Zappa )
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Sure Nino, it's more rich than the Vatican library!!!! Thank's for your welcome!!!
Sigfried
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Sigfried
Hello François!
I very happy to meet you here !
it's a very interesting place!
elgranmago
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of elgranmago
Quote:
On 2005-10-22 07:58, François wrote:
Merci à vous tous les Francophones du café, Merci à toi mon Ami Fred, à toi aussi José (je pense qu'on se connait muscades muscades....)
Un grand bonjour à toi Jean Luc et à tous les Amis du Quebec, et merci pour votre aide.

What a pleasant coincidence. I just realized I have dealt with Francois on another (French) magic forum. Let me say that he happens to be a wonderful craftsman. He fabricated some beautiful knitted balls for me (muscades, in French) which I now proudly use with my recently purchased Johnson Cups. I am sure we will see him around the "Ever So Sleightly" index.

Once again, bienvenue!

José
"It´s kind of fun to do the impossible". Walt Disney
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Welcome......I'm fairly new here also and it is a GREAT site with the BEST people. Ask anything and everyone will help.
ranpink
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
252 Posts

Profile of ranpink
The Café will become addictive. Its great to meet others who share the same passion.
Creator of CUT

T-REX

Abnormal Behavior

ZEN SYSTEM

tāctilis

White Room

Think Pink - Central Intelligence

http://www.worldwidemagic.com
Antoine
View Profile
Regular user
Northern France
104 Posts

Profile of Antoine
Hey ! ! ! !

Happy to see you here !mister " le Landais" ! ! !
I'm sûre you're gonna find your plca here, and specially in the "ever so sleightly" room...
François
View Profile
New user
France
62 Posts

Profile of François
Hello my Good fellow, I've already lurked a bit in this lovely part of the café, I was trying to find ou and Sig maybe.....
See you.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Starry
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
219 Posts

Profile of Starry
Welcome. But you will find this place addictive I'm sure. Some complain, but I've always enjoyed the comments and help here.

Best,

Ace
Ace Starry - Author or THE MAGIC LIFE - A NOVEL PHILOSOPHY
http://www.starry.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » What a nice place here indeed!!! (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL