The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Jb magics new effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Check out a new effect called "revelation" at http://www.jbtv.co.uk I've got my order in
magicalec
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of magicalec
Stevie, I'm not checking out any effect via a website, if you want to discuss an effect, then discuss it, but don't use this forum to help market tricks...
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27106 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
I don't know that the thing is new, BUT it is a nice way to give out your business card.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4636 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Hes bringing an effect to our attention that we might be interested in.

chill.
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for all sorts of FREE VIRTUAL PROGRAMMING for magicians!
Billy Bo
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Billy Bo
Thank you Nordatrax. I didn't intend to promote there tricks I just thought id share with people a new effect I saw which I rightly enjoyed. I thought it was a very nice way to hand out a business card what does anyone else think
tunafish
View Profile
Regular user
Everett, Wa
137 Posts

Profile of tunafish
I clicked on the link and was not taken to the JB Magic effect, just some other ****.
Steve Hook
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, NC, USA
1264 Posts

Profile of Steve Hook
Alec:

I don't understand your grumpy point of view but whatever.......

Stevie:

"Revelation" is interesting. Like the other guys, I like it as an entertaining way to hand out your biz card.

You also led me to check out a routine I'd missed but like a lot (Richard Sanders "AlphaDeck"....but that's for another thread!)
Like Bonnie Raitt said, "I miss Little Feat more than I miss being 8 years old." Thanks for the concerts + recordings, Lowell, Richie, and Paul!
Richard Lucas
View Profile
Special user
TX fornow- MemberMagicCastle'65-'88
737 Posts

Profile of Richard Lucas
Don't see the need for negative comments..... If the guy likes the effect he has every right to share his enthusiasm with other magicians.

Cheeze! Holy cow! Holy ****! Lighten up already!!!

Dick Lucas
"The only difference between a Card Cheat and a Magician is that the Magician shows off.".......... Jay Ose 1965

Dicklucas
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
787 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Back to the subject at hand. I looked at the demo. That is a great way to slip in some self promotion. There were a number of interesting items on the JB site. It'd been awhile since I visited it. Thanks for sharing it Stevie.

Dave
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1515 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
BOOOOOO!!
I think there is too much bitching going on here
I want to see the demo...
I clicked on the camcorder icon and it brings up a new screen, but the movie does not download?
has anyone else managed to watch the demos?
I can save target as either, it wont let me?
DaveM
View Profile
Special user
Germany
787 Posts

Profile of DaveM
Hint: MPEG-4

Dave
Gluestick
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Gluestick
I think the trick is good.

...but it would be better I reckon if the bingo card and the credit card looked real.
Also the fishing to find the thought of card is a bit like school boy magic... a real magician would have a better method.

As entertainment it could be real fun I reckon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Jb magics new effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL