The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Arrival (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

georcola
View Profile

George Colavito
0 Posts

Profile of georcola
Greetings
I am George Colavito and have been involved in performing magic for 45 years. I started out doing children's shows, then moved on to performing close up magic in local restaurants (Middlesex County, NJ area). I have been a member of IBM Ring 200 for many years.Around 1992 my interests switched to Bizarre Magicke. I found a couple of other local magi who also were drifting into that area and we formed Trinity. As Trinity (Anthony Razzano, Evil Dan & myself) we perform seances that range from voodoo to victorian in style, we have been performing these seances in the tri-state area for many years.
The most recognizable seance we perform is the "Cross Creek Graveyard Seance". Evil Dan and myself have also created a show known as "Urban Ledgends and Haunted Artifacts".
I am also a member of the PEA (Psychic Entertainers Assoc.)and perform a mentalist show, as well as read Tarot Cards and practice Palmistry & Numerology.
That is it in a nut shell and I look forward to being part of this forum.
George Colavito, aka Daemon George/Graveyard George
Member/co creator of Trinity & Urban Ledgends and Haunted Artifacts
My Realities are your Nightmares
bluemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of bluemagic
Welcome to magic Café but do you still do reg magic?
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Welcome, George! I'm also in Middlesex County (Edison, to be precise), and I would have loved to go to your recent seance, but unfortunately, the day and time wouldn't allow it.

Anyway, it's good to have you here!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi George,
Wow !!! 45 years on stage ...It is more than my age... Please accept my deepest respects...It seems you will be great addition to our big familiy. By the way; Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. However for your asking opinions, I would suggest another part of the menu "New To Magic" and partially "Little Darlings" section. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
326 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New Arrival (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL