The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Black Hole by Peter Loughran (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmatthew
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of magicalmatthew
Hi I am new to the Café and I have a query about the Black Hole by Peter Loughran.
I was wondering if it would be sutiable for my 12 year old son.

if anyone has one or knows a lot about them please can you post here in reply.

Thanks
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
Check out this 12-page thread regarding Peter Loughran's "Black Hole".
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Or Contact Peter and ask him specific questions. He's a great guy.

I'm wondering if this was posted in the wrong place? From the video on his website it doesn't look like a trick you'd use for walk around magic.
DerekMerdinyan
View Profile
Inner circle
1030 Posts

Profile of DerekMerdinyan
Well... On the video it did show Peter take a napkin, roll it up, and produce a tables worth of silverware...

It says on his site that it can be used in a close up situation.

Derek Merdinyan
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
Somewhere in the tweleve pages Peter does describe it as a close up device.

I would STILL recommend emailing Peter with specfic questions if the thread linked above doesn't answer what you need to know.

Virtually ALL magic tricks and devices have limitations on how they can be used. It may be the case one must dress in a specific way, or perform some action that must be justified by presentatioh.

It's not fair to assume a magic TRICK will meet the same conditions as real magic.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
If you read the existing threads on this topic you will find that it is not a trick it is a utility device. A TT is a utility device that some people use to great effect and others can't seem to get anything from it. The Black Hole is simmilar (no, it's not a TT but it is a utility).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Black Hole by Peter Loughran (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL