The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini, History Channel and the Cannons (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pastorclyde
View Profile
Special user
576 Posts

Profile of pastorclyde
Last night I had the thrill of watching the History channel and their show on Houdini. It was a combination of opinions, historical clips and scenes from the recent auction. Several times Mark and Sheila Cannon were seen on the tape that was shot during the auction. Congrats to the two of them for being there for such a momentous occasion and for making my evening as I watched them on national television!

Clyde
Houdini man
View Profile
Veteran user
USA
343 Posts

Profile of Houdini man
I was walking into the living room ( I taped the Houdini program, but it was on anyway ) And I saw them at that auction. Must have been fun!

Perry
www.magicformagicians.info www.perry-reid.com

The only thing that spererates genius from insanity is success.
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
I thought it was a credible show that was good for Harry's legacy and good for the craft! Congratulations are indeed deserved!
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
dylan1961
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of dylan1961
Interesting fact about the show. I was on bidding on a Houdini poster and went up to
about $9000 and then bowed out. Well, I never bid on that poster. Instead the footage must have been edited to make it Look like I bid. I did bid on other items, and did win a few, but certainly not the one they had me bidding on. I personally liked the special, although there was nothing new on it. I wish they would have showed more of the Houdini artifacts from Sid's collection, and talked about them.
There were many many rare letters, handcuffs, and other items that revealed fascinating and interesting tidbits into Houdini and his life rather than the same footage we see in all the Houdini biographies.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Houdini, History Channel and the Cannons (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL