The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any musicians? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
Drums, guitar, keys, harmonica, percs.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
Marshall Thornside
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2016 Posts

Profile of Marshall Thornside
I am not longer a performing magician.
I am a professional musician and composer.
Piano is my instrument.
you will remember my name

World's Youngest Illusionista
7th greatest pianist in the world
Go Red For Women and Stroke Ambassador
www.mai-ling.net
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Accordian (professional) and bass bugle (drum & bugle corp in high school).
Coram Deo
Pharaoh Nuff
View Profile
Regular user
Third stone from the sun
119 Posts

Profile of Pharaoh Nuff
I play guitar, since I was 10, I'm 32 this summer.I have not gigged in about 3 years as I felt I needed to spend more time on other priorities and broader interests. I will get back to performing and do some recording with some of my own songs and ideas when I feel that the time is right.

I have been learning about this art of 'magic' intensely for the last year and love it. Although I did some tricks in my teenage years , never did I think I would be at the level I am at now or aim to be.

I am also facinated in the difference in the 2 arts, Music versus Magic, as for me Music was and still is though to a slightly lesser degree about, Honesty.Whereas Magic is about misdirection etc, a much more deceptive art, and has taken me a good year I suppose to gain the confidence to perform some of these illusions etc with the respect that they deserve.
This would be the most obvious of differences in the two arts but it is much more intricate than this and also much more wonderful, ah, the possibilities... As for this post, and all arts, clarity is paramount to expression.
Best regards
D.C.
GypsyPirate
View Profile
Regular user
110 Posts

Profile of GypsyPirate
I am now a harmonica player. I picked it up a short while ago, and am working on getting pro-level. I never thought of it as much of an instrument, but it is crazy awesome! And I'd eventually like to learn the mandolin also.
Magic Mark

"How'd you do that?" ... "Very carefully."
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Quote:
On 2004-05-23 14:45, Steven Steele wrote:
Accordian (professional)

Accordion? Really? I had one once. But I left it in my car with the door unlocked. You can guess the rest.

Came back and there were two more in the back seat!

If you look closely at my avatar you'll see the neck of my classical guitar.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
rgranville
View Profile
Elite user
Boston area
463 Posts

Profile of rgranville
Tenor sax. I play in a concert band of 60 and a jazz band of 15. I've fooled around on flute, and have played bassoon in my misspent youth.

:banana:
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Electric and Bass Guitar.
magiciangirl902
View Profile
New user
Charlottesville, VA
74 Posts

Profile of magiciangirl902
I am lead singer and guitarist in a band in which I write the songs for too.Smile However I own an electric guitar, an acustic guitar,drumset, hand drum (tumbla), a piano, and a keyboard. I also can play the trumpet, french horn, and clarinet. But I perfer pop, and of course rock!

Rock on! Smile
Most magicians do magic tricks, I do magic
Metius
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
175 Posts

Profile of Metius
I play electric and acoustic guitar in a blues band. I started playing saxophone. I love Blues most of all other things then come rock and jazz.

Metius
Eppure una volta avetti sette in latino...(G.Marziano)
majimagic
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of majimagic
Cello
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any musicians? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL