The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Rich Ferguson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rnr
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of rnr
I am thinking about buying Rich Furguson's flourishes, card stunts, and shuffles and cuts dvd's. Has anyone seen them?? Are they worth buying??
rnr
Jonas
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1065 Posts

Profile of Jonas
Where did you see about it?
http://www.youtube.com/jonashaglund < Card flourishes and some other stuff.
Erik J
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of Erik J
This signature is approved by Erik.
Erik J
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of Erik J
http://www.world-of-magic.co.uk/magic.asp?id=1284

There are the cuts and shuffles aswell.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
His stuff is pretty good. I have the Chip Tricks and Card Stunts DVDs. I might be getting these 2 new ones soon.
Chris Keppel
View Profile
Special user
Kansas City MO
544 Posts

Profile of Chris Keppel
I wouldnt buy them. I saw his chip tricks dvd. It doesn't show anything that you cant find on the net at about 50 different chip trick websites for free.

Do a yahoo search on chip tricks and you will find more stuff then is on his dvd's for free. If you get the right sites a few of them actually have teaching videos on the site for free.
www.chriskeppel.com
Kepp's Custom Carbon Fiber
Erik J
View Profile
Elite user
Sweden
417 Posts

Profile of Erik J
Ian Kendall has got some Chip Tricks, http://www.virtualmagicshow.com/stuff
Rich Ferguson
View Profile
Regular user
California, USA
190 Posts

Profile of Rich Ferguson
Quote:
On 2005-11-02 18:32, rnr wrote:
I am thinking about buying Rich Furguson's flourishes, card stunts, and shuffles and cuts dvd's. Has anyone seen them?? Are they worth buying??
rnr

Yo!@ This is Rich here... I just saw someone else ask this same thing... I have sent a full set of all four DVDs to Steve at themagiccafe to review. There have been some very nice reviews at magictalk.com, about.com etc... but I would like to have themagiccafe have its own... you are welcome to check out our site at officialpokerinc and if you have questions, zip them off to me. I will just say that there is a lot of interesting material on those suckers and I would only recommend the set as they go together and compliment each other well. There are tons of vids on magic tricks with cards, severe manipulation for magicians, but not a lot for covering everything in between for normal people... I think out DVDs do a great job of covering little things before hopping into harder stunts... I hope the review themagiccafe gets breaks it down in magic talk well and describes the scope, goal, style of teaching etc... for you. cheers... rich!
<BR>http://www.TheIceBreaker.com
<BR>Creator: Official Poker's Chip Tricks, Card Stunts, Shuffles & Cuts, Flourishes • Tagged • Serial Biller • This is Mentalism • Tricks to Pick Up Chicks • Blank Gag Books
Rich Ferguson
View Profile
Regular user
California, USA
190 Posts

Profile of Rich Ferguson
Chris, you talked about ethics in another "room"... Dang, man... If you are going to just blantantly TELL people Do Not Buy It... Give some great reasons please... and everyone's opinions and needs are different too... Are you also selling a DVD? I've been a professional magician for 14 years and I am pretty certain I know when a product has value or not. People all around the world are very pleased with out material and quality of teaching. I am very bummed you had a bad experience with the Flourishes DVD. These posts seem a bit old, but since I came across them, I thought Id put in my two cents. Also, of course people can go to some random sites and get lots of stuff for free... Heck, you can learn just about any secret in magic fro free too.. But, having a high quality dvd you can take with you for a great price makes a big difference,,, and no dang format problems, downloads, searching... Lets play fair guys! There will be a review coming to themagiccafe geared toward magicians, and I hope it helps explain the goodies contained within the dvds... also at our site there are full descriptions of all the DVDs. Peace out! (questions of concerns, please contact me any time) r
<BR>http://www.TheIceBreaker.com
<BR>Creator: Official Poker's Chip Tricks, Card Stunts, Shuffles & Cuts, Flourishes • Tagged • Serial Biller • This is Mentalism • Tricks to Pick Up Chicks • Blank Gag Books
Brickster
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of Brickster
Rich, you speak of being fair, but are you being fair with yourself? Your videos may well not not be up to par with the free sites and similar videos out there.
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1028 Posts

Profile of in flames
Hey Rich, your a bit late with your replies. Anyhow I think your DVDs (the ones that I bought) are straight to the point and pretty good learning DVDs. Rich definately has the chops.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Rich Ferguson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL