The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NFL playoffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Mr. Ed
View Profile
Veteran user
California
337 Posts

Profile of Mr. Ed
Well just wondering who everyone likes in the playoffs/Superbowl? I'm from Chicago originally, so GO BEARS!!!

Smile
He who laughs, lasts.
aznviet6uy
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Rosa, CA
315 Posts

Profile of aznviet6uy
Well, sorry to say that the Bears are not going to the Superbowl because the Raiders have won it already =)

Smile Smile
shhh..... I see Magicians.....
Magicman0323
View Profile
Special user
Just outside parts unknown.
713 Posts

Profile of Magicman0323
I'm a Philadelphia fan through and though!

Smile Smile
You'll wonder when I'm coming, you'll wonder even more when I'm gone. - Max Malini
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5852 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
I am from Oakland and, sad to say but, the Raiders have proven for years unable to win three big games in a row. Smile
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
The Lions!!
Yakworld.
vovin
View Profile
Veteran user
Columbus,Oh
338 Posts

Profile of vovin
my radio station said that the superbowl won't let anyone mention their name since it was copywrighted is that a load of crock or what? Smile
Scott O.
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
1142 Posts

Profile of Scott O.
This year . . . Packers/Bears. The Big G dominates again!! Smile
Do not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time you will reap a harvest, if you do not give up. Galatians 6:9
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Well...

...who won?

Jeff
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Last year the Colts won over the Bears. Rex Grossman choked and it was a beautiful thing to watch. Bum.
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Right on VANDY. GO PACKERS!!!!!

How about that game saturday night, 2 DEFENSIVE TDS and 6 SACKS.

THE PACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
They looked great. But it's preseason so it's hard to tell anything. But I'm pretty excited about the defense this year. I think AJ Hawk could break out and become a star this year.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
We'll see Thursday when the starters should play a half.

With the offensive line protecting Favre better and blocking better for the run, an improved return game and more aggressive D, the Packers could win the division and go deep in the playoffs.

The Super Bowl is in AZ this year and if the Packers go I will be there.

The real key is NO INJURIES!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
The Packers will go to the super bowl when donkeys fly.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
The Packers have more NFL Championships than any team in the history of the league, that includes three Superbowls. They aren't going this year, but to say they will win a Superbowl when donkeys fly is crazy. It's one of the best orginazations in the league. It's not like they are the Arizona Cardnials or something. They'll be back.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Vandy
It is good to know that you understand half the league is better than the Packers, and if they win 8 games it will be a great season.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
I do agree. The Pack will likely be no better than they were last year (8-8). They have a tough non-conference schedule this year. If they won it this year, I'd be looking for those flying donkeys. I'm just glad I'll be sitting in the stands watching Favre play. Re-writing the record books.

I wouldn't call 8 games a "great" season. I think 10 would be "great". 8 wins would be "acceptable" depending on how the games played out.
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
I'm an Eagles fan, and we look at football differently in Philadelphia. If the Eagles beat Dallas twice there will be dancing in the street in eastern Pennsylvania.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 14:47, Al Angello wrote:
we look at football differently in Philadelphia.

LOL! We have a little rivalry around here too, it's been going on about 80 years, perhaps you've heard of it. Packers/Bears?

Believe me, between the Packers beating the Bears on New Years eve this year and then the Bears choking in the Superbowl. It was almost like the Packers won the Superbowl. It made a very nice end to the NFL season for me.
Big Jeff
View Profile
Veteran user
301 Posts

Profile of Big Jeff
Al,

The Packers lost to the cowgirls 7 times in a row ALL IN dallas. In 1997 I went to Packers training camp and took the stadium tour, ALL the guide could talk about was the cowgirls FINALLY coming to Green Bay. When he pointed out the visting owners box he said he had been asked if the glass was bullet proof. Of course the Packers beat the cowgirls 45-17 and have WHIPPED them EVERY TIME they have come there. The cowboys HAVE NEVER won a game in Green Bay.

The Packers may not be in the Super Bowl but they will be better than 8-8, IF
there are no serious injuries.

Vandy,

The bears losing the Super Bowl was GREAT, it was better than them losing in the NFC Championship game.
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Quote:
On 2007-08-22 15:20, Big Jeff wrote:
The cowboys HAVE NEVER won a game in Green Bay.

But they have won in Milwaukee, I know, I was there. I'm so glad they don't play in Milwaukee anymore. They have the best Stadium in the world, I'm glad they decided to play all their games there finally.

Quote:
Vandy,

The bears losing the Super Bowl was GREAT, it was better than them losing in the NFC Championship game.

Definately! And they way the lost, with Grossman just stinking up the joint and the arrogant Bears coaches continuing to put the game in his hands. Best Superbowl I've seen since 1996.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » NFL playoffs (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL