The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Transferable topit. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

haywire
View Profile
Special user
Philadelphia
760 Posts

Profile of haywire
100$ seems a lot for this, does anyone have it and did you find it worth the investment?

Steven
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
It does not look like you are a sport coat kind of guy. If you don't wear a coat most of time. Then you have to make a decision. 3 or 4 sport coat will run you more then the $100 for the topit.
KenW
View Profile
Elite user
439 Posts

Profile of KenW
Great comment wmhegbli! - LOL!
But just in case, The toppit in question requires you to install a number of buttons into each jacket you use with the toppit. I have this toppit but don't use it any more. (willing to sell it to you for $50.)I have two jackets with Ammar's toppit installed but the jackets are worn out and I don't use them. I did find a toppit that I DO USE on occassions where I might need a toppit. (Remember, the toppit is a utility NOT to be OVER USED in performance). The toppit that I have found to work for me is the FITOPIT by Bazar de Magia - Argentina. It installs quickly and the little modification done on this toppit helps to keep it open.
Good luck with your hunt for a toppit and a couple sport jackets!
KW
four elements
View Profile
New user
91 Posts

Profile of four elements
Does the FITOPIT require modifcations to the jacket? What is used to secure it to the jacket?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Transferable topit. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL