The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A little late, but still here » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martini
View Profile
Special user
delta, pennsylvania
548 Posts

Profile of martini
I should have done this a long time ago, but as my wife always tells me, I'm having senior moments that last awhile.

I have been in magic since birth, born a stage brat to my performing parents. I started Martini's Magic Co. in 1971 and after 30 years started semi-retirement to do other things.

We have five children from ages 25 down to 17, the oldest Martin Jr. is a well known author of books on old radio and movies and is now on book #11. I just recently finished helping him build his log home. I have a huge library and files full of plans and blueprints, so if you are searching out something or need to pick the brain of someone who has been there, feel free to ask, I am always ready to help anyone.

I consider myself very blessed to have had such good friends as Frank Garcia, Ken Brooke, Edwin Hooper, and many more to have helped me along the way, I just want to pass on that help to others. I feel the Magic Café is the perfect venue to do that in. Everyone here is so helpful, I feel like part of an extended family.

By the way my hobby is cooking, so if you are ever in the neighborhood, give a shout and stop in for dinner. It will take me awhile to post enough to reach that special place, but I feel that I should not post anything unless it can be productive or helpful to someone, so eventually I'll get there, in the meantime, thanks for having welcomed me as a part of the family.

Marty
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Hey,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Rod Lages Smile
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It's a pleasure to have you with us, Martini. What a fun filled life of magic you've had. I'm sure we'll all benefit from your experience.

Dave
Where the magic begins
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, Marty.
With your background, you should be an invaluable asset at the Café.
Smile
MikeM
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
110 Posts

Profile of MikeM
Martini

Welcome - here in the Magic Café you're always welcome.

It would be useful to know given your time in Magic what area of the art your strength lies - exchange of thoughts and ideas are always welcome.

MikeM Smile Smile
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome to the Café martini. Looks like we Pennsylvanians are going to over run this site soon. Everytime I read this section someone from Pa. has joined the board.

Enjoy your time here at the Café.
Tommy1324
jlareau
View Profile
Loyal user
Henrietta NY / Chicago Ill
220 Posts

Profile of jlareau
Welcome Martini,

I look forward to gaining some good insight from you and learning from your experience.

As a coincidence I'm pretty good in the kitchen as well. Maybe if we ever meet we can have a 'cook-off'.

Cheers!

-Jlareau
Smile
Jonathan Lareau A.K.A "Jonny Card Trick"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Feel free to check out my website www.jonlareau.com
Magicbarry
View Profile
Loyal user
Toronto
276 Posts

Profile of Magicbarry
Nice to meet you, Marty!

You've certainly got an impressive background -- I'm looking forward to your posts.

I'm a bit in awe that your oldest has 11 books under his belt at age 25! Wow, I say! Does he have a website you can post a link to? I'm a fan of old-time radio.

Welcome to the Café. I can tell you're going to be a valuable addition to the boards.
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey martini!!!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Martini Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the Café and I am sure you may contribute to the Café a lot. Please do contribue to the Café. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » A little late, but still here » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL