The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mr. Browns "Devils Picturebook"... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Ok I'm lost now am I just tired or missing something? How do I get into his product section? Now wait before I get attacked I know the answer I got there back last month but I cant figure out how to get to the question part again.

AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! never mind I found it.

Ok I'm reading through his site. Now are these shipping out or are they being delayed because he is touring? Also I am not to familier with DVD formats. I am from the states and stationed in Iceland but I still have my dvd players that I bought in the states. What do I get?
barnos
View Profile
New user
Oxford, England
59 Posts

Profile of barnos
I had a quick look at this page:

http://www.dvdcity.com/codefree/codefree-ntsc-info.html

From what I gathered, if your American dvd player is working fine in Iceland then I'd go with the NTSC version of the dvd. That is of course assuming you've got an NTSC dvd player (and I know what I'm talking about).

Regarding the shipping, I don't think Derren posts them out personally. More likely he has a team of Elves shipping them out on his behalf. So I wouldn't worry about it getting delayed.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Thanks for the link.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Mr. Browns "Devils Picturebook"... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL