The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How to learn the Sybil Flourish? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JPL
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JPL
Can anybody tell me where I can learn the flourish "the five faces of Sybil"?

cheers

JPL
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Chris Kenners book 'totally out of control' was where it was originally published, and that book is now back in print, its got lots of other stuff in there to, I recommend it.

Jamie.

P.S. I believe its also on the 'showoff with cards' dvd, but I would recommend the book.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
It's taught pretty well on C4: Capcuts.
JPL
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of JPL
C4:capcuts looks pretty good - the other flourishes look insanely hard. How easy it it to learn the other flourishes?
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-11-06 13:10, JPL wrote:
C4:capcuts looks pretty good - the other flourishes look insanely hard. How easy it it to learn the other flourishes?

Easier than a lot of flourish DVDs available. It has great teaching and angles, so the hardest thing is getting it fast and smooth. It's very hard NOT to learn from. It's not the best as far as flashy cuts and displays, but for it's decent, especially for beginning.
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
Quote:
On 2005-11-05 07:18, jayp wrote:
Chris Kenners book 'totally out of control' was where it was originally published, and that book is now back in print, its got lots of other stuff in there to, I recommend it.

Jamie.

P.S. I believe its also on the 'showoff with cards' dvd, but I would recommend the book.

I also recommend Chris Kenner's book, that's where I learned it. You would think it would be difficult to learn from a book but it is explained very well and pretty easy to learn! There is also a lot of valuable material in there!

Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » How to learn the Sybil Flourish? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL