The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I need ur help! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicalmeelie
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magicalmeelie
Heya everyone. great site by the way! I love magic always have since iw as little, I suppose I still am little! well I'm 13

I will visit this site as often as I can but I do need your help. you are magicians, you have worked with magicians...im looking for a lad called JOE TRACINI also known as Joe Pasquale jr..can anyone help?

xxxxx

ps-wayne dobson is my fav magician, I once met him in a car park! Smile

pps-thanks for your help! X
magicalmeelie
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magicalmeelie
I may be only 13 but I'm allready sttudying magic (do you call it studying? I'm not so sure sorry)
I'm hoping one day to possibly make a carea out of it, I'll see how it goes

sounds a bit weird what I said "Im looking for a lad called Joe Tracini" well any information on him (not personal details don't worry!) but information on if he is perfoming at all this year, next year any year.

Thanks again, thanks loads actually, for your help I do appreciate it and now I'm off to look around the site some more!
bye xxx
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1130 Posts

Profile of APC
Hey...although I am new...i am 15, so we are in the same boat. I have been into magic since I was aroung 5 and I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do! Have fun browsin!
Adam
magicalmeelie
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magicalmeelie
Heya thanks for saying hi to me!
I havnt even told you my name yet! well not really. its typical me to forget to mention the important stuff!! my names Amelia but you guys if you want can call me meelie I don't mind really, meelie is just a nickname I have many others but lets not go into them!

yeh well that's my name and I erm, yeh I shall be off now!

xx
Kryzal
View Profile
New user
On the edge of reality
1 Post

Profile of Kryzal
You are obviously from th Uk!

Does this help?
http://www.magicweek.co.uk/backissues_0150-0199/0175.htm

Welcome and enjoy!

Much love

Kryzal x
May your God go with you.
magicalmeelie
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of magicalmeelie
Heya! yeh I'm from UK thanks for the link Smile I apreciate it Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1449 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi There,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.Since I have many students at your age I am aware of your potential. It is a great time to study magic. At a young age you will be a master. How nice !!! Anyway,you will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. However, I would suggest another part of the menu "New To Magic" section. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I need ur help! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL