The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel application and interest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RevJohn
View Profile
Inner circle
Oregon City Oregon, Oregon
2472 Posts

Profile of RevJohn
Greetings.

A while back I put together a Gospel Variation to be used with Chazpro's Jumbo Eclipse Wallet. If you aren't familar with it, you have a wallet with a hole in it. You put in an insurance policy card or blank card... have the spectator inital it through the hole and when you pull it out the intials are on their card.

I liked the effect enough to have cards printed up for this gospel routine. The effect is you take the card that has a cross on it, with the words, "I, the owner of these intitals have sinned. I ask Jesus to forgive me." You slip the card into the wallet, and have the spectator initial it (either going with the Confessional route, or the pray in private route).

When you pull out the card, it now reads, "The sins of ____ (initals) are forgiven!"

I picked up some of the Eclipse Wallets from Chazpro, and would like to see if anyone is interested in this effect/variation. I don't want to "adverstize" here, as this is not something I am marketing. Just have some extra wallets, and cards that I would include for this variation.

PM me if you are interested in hearing more about it (price, etc).

RevJohn
P.S. I also have a couple extra Gospel Application booklets I wrote a while ago, using Magic for Dummies for the tricks. Thinking of putting the eclipse wallet, the cards I made up, and this booklet as a packaged deal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Gospel application and interest? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL