The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Egg Bag Ending (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rhinomax
View Profile
Regular user
188 Posts

Profile of rhinomax
I like the way hobson ends his egg bag in the hands of the spectator
NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE FEW TO CHANGE THE WORLD "THATS USUALY HOW IT WORKS" MARGRET MEAD
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
Johnny,

There are so many possible endings with the Malini Egg bag. This has been a highlight of my show for a long time now. I've both enjoyed it just as much as my audiences have. It truly is an amazing effect- simple to follow (only an egg AND a bag), no funny moves, sleeves rolled up--> hence pure magic in my opinon.

Going back to your Jumbo Egg production- they do have large jumbo eggs for sale that are meant for magic. http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/acc......nale.jpg
This is from Stevens Magic Emporium. Might be what you're looking for.

As far as an ending- this could work for you; the jumbo egg I mean. Personally I do my ending with the spectator. Having the spectator make the egg reappear. ALA as someone stated above, 'The Hobson' way- if you want a visual. I add a little addition onto it though where that's not truly the ending. I produce about 15 other eggs from the bag after that. Hence a finale plus! It's a great routine that I'm very VERY proud of. I really feel good about it. Each segment builds and builds. Both audience interractive and just enjoyable. If you have any more questions on the Malini egg bag- just let me know.

Good job on getting a great piece of magic!

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
johnnymagic
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of johnnymagic
Quote:
On 2005-11-30 18:56, TomaskoMagic wrote:
Johnny,

There are so many possible endings with the Malini Egg bag. This has been a highlight of my show for a long time now. I've both enjoyed it just as much as my audiences have. It truly is an amazing effect- simple to follow (only an egg AND a bag), no funny moves, sleeves rolled up--> hence pure magic in my opinon.

Going back to your Jumbo Egg production- they do have large jumbo eggs for sale that are meant for magic. http://www.stevensmagic.com/shopping/acc......nale.jpg
This is from Stevens Magic Emporium. Might be what you're looking for.

As far as an ending- this could work for you; the jumbo egg I mean. Personally I do my ending with the spectator. Having the spectator make the egg reappear. ALA as someone stated above, 'The Hobson' way- if you want a visual. I add a little addition onto it though where that's not truly the ending. I produce about 15 other eggs from the bag after that. Hence a finale plus! It's a great routine that I'm very VERY proud of. I really feel good about it. Each segment builds and builds. Both audience interractive and just enjoyable. If you have any more questions on the Malini egg bag- just let me know.

Good job on getting a great piece of magic!

best regards,
Matt Tomasko

Thanks for the info
Out of all the magicians I know, you're one of 'em...

www.johnnymagicmemphis.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Egg Bag Ending (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL