The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » double sided tape (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stevie P
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Stevie P
Does anybody in GB have any advice on what is the best ds tape to use for effects like "The Web", etc? All the ones I have tried lose their tackiness after a couple of goes, due to greasy hands, (their's not mine).

Thanks
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2020 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Get the removable kind made for photos. It won't last any longer than the regular kind, but it's easier to replace when it wears out. Scotch makes some that comes in a yellow, black & blue roll, which should be easy to find.

Oh, and it works great for levitating small animals too -- just ask yakandjak. Smile

Quinn
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Davro
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
319 Posts

Profile of Davro
Try blue tack!
Best Wishes, David
<BR>
<BR>Mid way this way of life we're bound upon, I woke to find myself in a dark wood, where the right road was wholly lost and gone.
martinkaplan
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
562 Posts

Profile of martinkaplan
Here in the States, Gillette under their Liquid Paper brand sells a Dry Line temporary adhesive dispenser and a tape cartridge that fits inside.

It is an outstanding product for use in gaffing cards.

Since it is manufactured in Germany, I would think there is a high probability of finding it available in Europe.

-Marty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » double sided tape (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL