The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss Angel quarter through soda can - Reviews (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
theoriginalman
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of theoriginalman
This is a GREAT effect and this thing about lay people learnig it, nonsense, were'nt we all "lay" persons at one time. This is a nice simple efffect and if we were really afraid that EVERYONE will learn this then we would'nt perform it.
Dr Jim
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Dr Jim
Ditto to all who feel this is a great effect. I was able to master it in about two hrs of practice.

Jim
Bosco J.
View Profile
Elite user
New York
462 Posts

Profile of Bosco J.
I think Wayne Houchin teamed up with Ellusionist for a new DVD called STIGMATA.

The release date is some time in March 06. Has anyone else read anything about this?

If "Sinful", or any of Wayne's demo vids are an indication of the caliber of material on the DVD...STIGMATA is going to be stellar!

Bosco
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Quote:
On 2006-02-23 15:05, Dr Jim wrote:
Ditto to all who feel this is a great effect. I was able to master it in about two hrs of practice.

Jim

I had it down within an hour BUT...i gave it a week till I performed it..people should give this the practice it deserves..

just because you can get it down in an hour..do it for a week so you can handle the can without even thinking like its second nature..thats when its ready in my opinion
Dr Jim
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Dr Jim
TKE,
I agree totally. My point was there are no difficult moves that take weeks to master. I still practice it often. My wife thinks I have a thing with the diet coke can. Smile
TKE
View Profile
Veteran user
FL
346 Posts

Profile of TKE
Haa yea I keep an arizona can (iced tea) in my room and practice for a few minutes everyday.

I used to have a sprite can but with all the shaking it somehow started leaking due to the pressure.
Griff Howell
View Profile
New user
31 Posts

Profile of Griff Howell
Everyone should get this and now! Why are you reading this? You should be ordering this impromptu miracle! Full marks from me - Griff.
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
One post mentioned that the trick does not work in France for the can shape. Anyone has a similar experience ?
Smile Smile Smile
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1293 Posts

Profile of GlenD
For some reason the quarter doesn't come out if using A & W root beer cans.
FYI.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Once again, I shall revive an old thread. I have this Dvd, and I'm from Canada. We have canadian pop cans here which I wonder if they are different than American pop cans, not just the mouth part. Without revealing the method my question is about the very first move in the trick. I have problems with it and wonder if it has to do with the canadian pop can or me. If someone could PM me that has this trick, I could explain more. Thanks!
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Ian Davis12
View Profile
New user
U.S.
17 Posts

Profile of Ian Davis12
The coin through soda can effect is great. I was at a cookout the otherday and I was asked to do a trick. I had nothing on me so I told him to go get me a can of soda and a quarter and I did coin through sodacan. When I cut open the can and showed the coin inside the spectators reaction was way better then something I might be able to get out of a card effect. Great effect, well worth money.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Criss Angel quarter through soda can - Reviews (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15~16~17
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL