We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » How does YOUR acts affect YOU? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Behind every routine there's a moral (usually in some of my routines...)

wondering how many of you are affected by a certain routine that YOU perform on the psychological (or other) level.
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Quote:
On 2005-11-12 12:18, pkg wrote:
Behind every routine there's a moral (usually in some of my routines...)

wondering how many of you are affected by a certain routine that YOU perform on the psychological (or other) level.

Good question! I will have to think hard about this. I can say I do a dice routine that deals with several "occult" themes, the metaphysics of dice, so to speak. I talk about reincarnation, Laws of Magick, etc. I think it reinforces my own thinking about such things.
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Some of the routines I do, leaves me with goose bumps and big unanswered questions about existance, life... people do ask me questions when I raise suspicions or the sort, and have answers to them (in my own "Bizarre" way)... but when it comes to answering my own questions...blank!

No really!!
Bill Ligon
View Profile
Inner circle
A sure sign of a misspent youth:
6437 Posts

Profile of Bill Ligon
Pkg, I remain a skeptic as well as a believer. I believe some things, yet I question them. What a strange path we trod!
Author of THE HOLY ART: Bizarre Magick From Naljorpa's Cave. NOW IN HARDCOVER! VIEW: <BR>www.lulu.com/content/1399405 ORDER: http://stores.lulu.com/naljorpa
<BR>A TASSEL ON THE LUNATIC FRINGE
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
PKG, you should definitely take your time with the big questions. Psychologically, it can freak you out when you start to realize that your definition of reality might be slightly flawed. Be cautious when you study Kabbalah.......the psychological transition can actually be tough. I believe that the original tradition was that a man could not study Kabbalah until he reach his 40th year, because even those who have been seeking the "truth" don't have a clear understanding of themselves or reality until then (most never do!). Just remember that your idea of reality is only based on what you have experienced so far and how you (and your mind--including your unconscious mind) have organized that information. When you feel your belief system crumbling or changing, this can frighten the $#@! out of you ( it is called "the dark night of the soul"). It can give you great insight into what your spectator might walk away with if you REALLY FREAK THEM OUT! I know, from experience, that a great illusion can even break reality for someone......so walk carefully......and perform consciously......
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
I guess with everything going on in my life at the moment, these big questions are popping up lately! and a thousands more....who and what am i...

No really!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
I love the big questions!!! Just remember how your mind (instrument) works and that everything is filtered through it. It's fun figuring out yourself......and the Universe......it certainly helps when you are trying to understand Life and death.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Having some "jim carrey bruce almighty" kinda question...been approached by a lodge, had a chat with a priest, was having lunch with a sheikh, managed to put my hands on kabalistic info, finished readin through key of solomon...and every book I read influenced at least one act....just frustrating when you can "cure" people but cant cure yourself....

No really!!
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
That's why they say "if you can master yourself, you can master the Universe".........it's easy to see other people's problems/patterns.......but we often need a magical mirror to understand our own reflection......and then going through the process of killing our own lies and illusions.........it is sweet pain.......enjoy the trip!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » How does YOUR acts affect YOU? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL