The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sankey Boycott » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Special user
931 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Hey, there was a post on here a few days ago which has been deleted and I am wondering why. It was not my post nor a post from anyone affiliated with me. I gave a copy of a letter Jay Sankey released calling for a boycott of penguin magic and giving his reasons for difficulty with this company. As "Magicians Helping Magicians," if there is a valid reason to find a company/supplier at fault we need to know. The public has a right to find out about these problems in such a service. There was nothing obscene in this post, and I can't come up with anything I read that disrupts the guidelines of this forum. So, where is it and why is it gone.
Belief Manifests Reality.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014859756312
Palm Star Zodiac Divination System: https://palmstarzodiac.blogspot.com/
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4982 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Stuart, the deletion of this topic was in no way a boycott of Jay Sankey. It was posted in several forums within the Café and was exact copy of a message sent out by Jay to members of his newletter.

As happens with almost all posts concerning dealers, it turned to flaming, bashing and hearsay comments. For that reason, we do not allow such posts to be made on the Café. The Sweet and Sour forum, which was a dealer discussion area was removed from the Café for this reason. You can read in more detail about this here.

Sweet and Sour
Where the magic begins
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4811 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
From our Rules and Policies:
---------------------------
Pointing fingers:

Because the Internet allows folks to post comments (whether true or not) in just a few seconds for possibly thousands to read within a very short time, making negative statements or accusations concerning the character or business practices of an individual or company/dealer will not be tolerated. While you may personally know that John Doe stole an idea, trick, or effect and is a thief, posting such information on The Magic Café will get your post deleted asap, and with no notice or explanation given. As far as we are concerned, such postings are no more then gossip or slander and fall into the lawsuit category. As has been stated elsewhere, we are NOT a court of law, we are a magic community. Please take any grievances you may have concerning individuals of questionable character to the proper authorities, who are better equipped to handle such situations. 'Nuff said.
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Sankey Boycott » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL