The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best trick of 2005 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
My vote for the Best trick of 2005: "Mnemerica" by Mark Strivings and Dexter also!!
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2355 Posts

Profile of todsky
Precious Metal by John Zander. I use this for parlour magic and walk-around, and it never fails to get a strong reaction. Spoon changes to fork, no tricky moves, can be examined after.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Magicman101uk
View Profile
Regular user
Nuneaton, UK
146 Posts

Profile of Magicman101uk
Hi all

Sinful is truly amazing. Ive had some great reaction performing that. I also love a simple card trick called Card Shark from Mark Mason. A lot of fun and always gets a great reaction

Cheers

Paul
Anyone here believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand!

www.paul-humphreys.com
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
3051 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I hear ya Sinful (Coin In soda can )Best Trick Of the Year Real Magical this is simply amazing !
Tophatter
Kipp Sherry
View Profile
Elite user
Boise, ID
473 Posts

Profile of Kipp Sherry
Number 1 trick of 2005?

Following the lead of Eric and Jon, my first vote would have to go to P-PIK Prediction Cards. The Egress Reveal is truely amazing.

From the ones I've purchased from others, I would have to say the Icarus Effect. Yes, I own it and I waited all my life to get it.

Break a Wand,
Kipp Sherry
What is Kings Fool?
The only business card you'll ever need!
http://www.kippsherrymagic.info
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Best utility prop, Subterfuge, it just saved me LOTS on carrying divers gimmicks and props!
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
664 Posts

Profile of oombob
...very fond of "Triple Impact"...and quite enjoyed writing the numbers on the backs of the cards actually.
The Great Smartini
View Profile
Inner circle
2280 Posts

Profile of The Great Smartini
In my mind the Best trick of 2005 has to be The Wacky Weasel by Chance Wolf. This is beyond good and clever things that only amuse magicians. True the engineering and design is nothing short of brilliant but wait there's more! This is an amazing piece of entertainment (remember entertainment is apparently why we do this thing called magic)right out of the package grand slam!

Bravo Mr. Wolf!
sk8freak45672
View Profile
New user
South Florida
53 Posts

Profile of sk8freak45672
I think the best trick of 2005 is either Torn by daniel garcia or sinful. I really like sinful because it is impromptu and I like torn because it is just so visual.
The only constant is change.
enigmaticmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle
313 Posts

Profile of enigmaticmagic
Ummm... Gosh! I cant really say. I really didn't buy anything that came out this year. My all time favorite effect is... don't tell anyone, Forward Andruzi. I rarely ever perform it. EVER!... Because its like johnys seasoning salt. used in moderation. Maybe as a closer if I REALLY like the crowd and want to show them something amazing...

Oh and bash me all you want! Because I also like the twisting arm illusion... its fun to do whenever you want because its impromptu, like andruzzi...

those are two of my favorite, bigest reaction getters ever!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Well I Didn't but everything that came out this year but I am Pleased with Dark Museum and Silent Treatment. Although I have to build up the courage for the other outs.
JuRim
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of JuRim
HI;
THINK PINK & PERFECT BEND AND Paul Kozak Superior Salt Pour gimmick.

Greetings

JuRim
I asked if she like cardtricks. she said:No! I did four...
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2355 Posts

Profile of todsky
Really, the only new trick of 2005 that I can speak for at this point is Precious Metal, which I previously mentioned: a spoon changes into fork, it's quite easy to do, can be handed out for examination at end, and you can pretend it's a failed effort in spoon-bending. ALWAYS gets wows from crowd. Good for close-up or parlour. Available from John Zander. I can't recommend this one enough.
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
rogueclown
View Profile
Veteran user
Hollywood
320 Posts

Profile of rogueclown
http://www.wolfsmagic.com/Wacky%20Weasel.htm
This has to be the Best trick!!! It is wicked. Great for adults and kids.
My 2 cents.
RC
I own it and use it EVERY weekend.
bosque
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of bosque
I vote for Doug Higley's Dark Museum exhibits and the Icarus Effect.
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1945 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
FREE WILL with Doug Higley's Dark Museum is best........
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1573 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I know it has been mentioned but sinfull really is a true contender for best of the year, it's so clean and simple that for me it has become an instant classic.
Lucasw
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
194 Posts

Profile of Lucasw
Out of the tricks I have and enjoyed this year it would have to be Bill Abbott's The Thing. It is just great fun to perform!
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
664 Posts

Profile of oombob
...Trilogy....(that's the one I meant.)....although Triple Impact is quite nice....Trilogy is a joy.
bradders
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of bradders
"Dead of night" is my 2005 favourite - involving three people to freely choose three cards in the deck and then at each stage identifying the cards, each one with increased improbability - always scores well and is a joy to do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Best trick of 2005 (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL