The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel knows lottery numbers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Magic2253711
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
82 Posts

Profile of Magic2253711
Remember the episode where he predicted the lottery numbers and the headlines for that day. You can buy that exact same trick here:

http://www.hocus-pocus.com./magicshop/?hn=1

I'm 100% sure that's the same trick.

It's called Impossible Cassette Prediction.
"Sometimes what people think is real, is just an illusion, but sometimes what people think is an illusion, is real."
-Criss Angel
skc417
View Profile
Loyal user
australia
226 Posts

Profile of skc417
*** ~ And I thought I could do that and just sit on my rear end for the rest of my days while staring at the sun.
JoeJoe
View Profile
Inner circle
Myrtle Beach
1915 Posts

Profile of JoeJoe
Your kidding right! And here I was thinking he actually knew how to predict lottery numbers ... shows what I know!

JoeJoe
Amazing JoeJoe on YouTube[url=https://www.youtube.com/user/AmazingJoeJoe]
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Imagine him doing something that can be purchased!!!! I am appalled, up till now I thought he could float people, swallow needles and have them come out of his stomach, and all that.
Thanks for bursting my bubble.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
nucinud
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1298 Posts

Profile of nucinud
It is similar, but the method Criss used is slightly different. The cassette player is much smaller and uses a novel method. The larger one in the ad also has a good method, but like I said slightly different. The only issue I have is the price. But then again you are paying for the secret.
"We are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut, jr.

Now U C It Now U Don't

Harry Mandel

www.mandelmagic.com
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Ye really all thought Cirss did that using his brainpower?.
Go back to the basics of magic and start all over again.
oh man...
Magic2253711
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
82 Posts

Profile of Magic2253711
Ok ok we all know criss can't really do those things. They are just tricks and we all know it. I meant that this is the possible solution on how he did his trick.
"Sometimes what people think is real, is just an illusion, but sometimes what people think is an illusion, is real."
-Criss Angel
Montethrower
View Profile
Elite user
a little town in nowhere
422 Posts

Profile of Montethrower
THere was a guy I knewe for a little while named Jim Karol. He worked with a guy named Chris Chelko. He did this same trick, and did it quite well. He was down at the Penn State HUB preforming his Madman show. Kewl.
big k
View Profile
New user
100 Posts

Profile of big k
Didn't Jim Karol mke that cd-rom that came with the invisable deck, and some gimmik cards?

big k
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I too can predict the lotto and have been doing it for some time now. I found a method of mine. I would like to demonstrate. For instance: I play Keno.

Ontario Daily Keno to be exact. And I am willing to predict it for you here. I am going to demontrate predicting 5 numbers out of the 20 they choose. If successful, then maybe we can increase it some more next time!

The game is played with 70 numbers. They draw 20 of those numbers and you are expected to play anywhere between 2 numbers to 10. And wagering is anything from a $1, $2, $5, or $10

For Nov 24, 2005, I predict the following numbers to show: 8,25,32,61,66

Now you too can try with me and see how you do. Pick 2 to 10 numbers from 1-70 and see which come in. The results can be seen on this site:
http://lottery.sympatico.msn.ca/cgi-bin/......ily_keno

Good Luck, or shall I say, happy conjuring!!!

The lower part of the screen features the dollar amounts and how much you win.. if you do win.
Laszlo Csizmadi
View Profile
Special user
From Hell
868 Posts

Profile of Laszlo Csizmadi
Troller,

There are lot of things you could do with the keno. Example there are 70 numbers and they draw 20 out. You can cross maximum 10 number on one ticket from the 70 numbers. There are odd and even numbers. Mostly they pull 10 even and 10 odd numbers. Why not just eliminate example the odd numbers and play only even numbers. Now you have only 35 numbers and still have the chance to get the 10 winner numbers if you cross 10 numbers. Who has good math skills they can eliminate a lot of numbers but still needs to play a lot of ticket to win.

Best
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I ain't a mathmetician, but I do have a method to my lotto picking.

What I would like to do is show what can be done with a method. If successful, I can sell this method to the masses as many other magic tricks are sold. The difference here is that my method will pay back!

I like your analogy of playing however, take a look at the link and see what numbers came up day by day. I am sure that the numbers are not drawn equally between the odds and evens. See if you can spot a trend within those that already are listed.

What I want to do is to prove my method online.

The problem with Keno is that sometimes they will omit a whole section of numbers.. such as 1-10, or all the 20's. Sometimes they will bring in a whole succession of numbers.. 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20...skipping a number or two! That will also bring down any other numbers that might have had a chance to come in... as in: picking from 1-10, 11-19 (teens), 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60s and 70 Typically they have a number from everyone of these listed, but like I said, they skip sometimes a whole set just to bring in the monkey wrench and screw up a whole lot of potentially winning tickets.

Just my observation.. personally I think all the lottos are fixed and they determine where the winners will fall. Come to Ontario and you will see some serious computerized terminals. Already the largest lottery (649) is now being drawn on by computer. Soon all lottos will be done that way. Not to say they can't fix the ball type.. but how you gonna trust a computer in this day and age when we have spy software on our computers without our knowledge? Imagine what they can do with those numbers.

200 million tickets sold in Ontario alone and the winning ticket, the only winning ticket was found in some small town in Vancover B.C. One ticket only won! And the odds of winning are 1 in 14 million... so something is wrong here. The trick is to realize that it is a scam and to play that scam. Don't play it typically, cause you don't stand a chance. But if you play with the knowledge that that monkey wrench is waiting in the wings.. well, you odds should become in your favor. Now for the method... stand back.. for it will be shown to work tonight!!!!
TheFourWinds
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of TheFourWinds
Winning numbers: 07 11 13 15 17 24 25 27 30 31 32 38 44 47 49 55 56 63 67 70

My picks: 8,25,32,61,66
Matched the 25,32
Was off by one on the 8(7), and the 66(67)

Close but no cigar. How close was anyone else that might have tried?
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
I don't claim it is magic.. but I do have a method. Lets see you get as close as I did on the next pick...tonight.

Posted: Nov 25, 2005 4:44pm
Tonights numbers: Nov 25, 2005 Ontario Daily Keno, 14,38,57,61,66
NFox
View Profile
Inner circle
I Do Mentalism Now?!
1101 Posts

Profile of NFox
Quote:
On 2005-11-21 09:10, Montethrower wrote:
THere was a guy I knewe for a little while named Jim Karol. He worked with a guy named Chris Chelko. He did this same trick, and did it quite well. He was down at the Penn State HUB preforming his Madman show. Kewl.

Jim told me recently that he once actually predicted the lottery for real, no tricks, just pure blind luck. Apparently he told people at 42 (or so) of his shows that the Pennsylvania lottery numbers would be 2-2-2 on December 22, 1991...anyone who followed his advice won a couple hundred dollars. If you really want to be impressed by Jim (and are a bit of a geek) ask him to start reciting Pi that is always a good time. I wish I had his amazing memory.

Nick Fox

PS: He recently told me and and a few other guys his latest lottery prediction for this December, unfortunately I don't have his memory so I forgot the numbers already. Oh well.
"Obscuring Reality"- Gone but not forgotten...

FoxIllusions.com
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Saturday......New York Lottery.......15, 53, 62, 33, 8........it only takes a dollar and a dream.....
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
If you can predict the #s and do it dependibly, then DO IT, then take the money and give it to charitable causes and help the world.
The problem I have is you try to put it off as "I can predict the lotto!" and we are supposed to take it at face value.

If you can then you should, then change the world with your winnings. I wish you all the best with your endevor to do such a thing, I sincerly do. We are here to help each other I thought. NOT to try to fool each other with dreams and goofy systems. Sharing insight is what we are doing right? Not trying to fool each other into believing our own press.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
troller
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of troller
If someone states that he thinks he has a method, no need to ruin everyones day over it and it would help if you encourage the guy to work on the darn thing instead of throwing away another good idea.
TheFourWinds
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of TheFourWinds
Quote:
On 2005-11-26 11:20, Dannydoyle wrote:
OK guys missing the point entireley!

Point is WE DON"T DO REAL MAGIC. When you goof balls claim we do.....then we are only fooling ourselvs and NOT furthering the art in the least.

So do you go around saying this to people just before doing a trick or after?

And when you are at a magic show, do go around saying this to the audience members during or after the show?

How are you furthering the art of magic by insulting people calling them names and just being a mean spirited individual?

I would think that by offering advice, praising, and brainstorming is what furthers any art. Maybe you should try some of that! Eh!
DAMDAM
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of DAMDAM
I predict that Tonight's Ontario Daily Keno will have

6 Odd numbers
14 even numbers

My pick of numbers:

Odd: 1, 15, 27, 39, 43, 67

Even: 4, 18, 24, 26, 34, 36, 44, 48, 50, 52, 62, 66, 68, 70

I'll have to check tomorrow... on how good of a lottery number prediction I have here...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Criss Angel knows lottery numbers » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL