The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Voodoo effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4394 Posts

Profile of Paul
Now you mention it Greg, I think a few years back Joe Givan marketed something quite pricey on a voodoo theme where various things happened.

Paul.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6185 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Paul, I think it was a Steve Spill thing. If we're talking about the same thing it was a small voodoo doll that he held while he displayed a large drawn picture of the doll. He would poke the doll in the eye and drops of blood would pour from the picture. He cuts the doll's nose off and the nose in the picture drops off. Then he holds a flame to the doll and then a part of the picture would burst into flames. It was priced at over a thousand and worked with remote control. The doll actually sent the various commands to the painting.
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4394 Posts

Profile of Paul
You're right Greg, my mistake, it WAS a Steve Spill thing, but maybe Givan marketed it. Anyway, we were talking abvout the same thing.

Paul Hallas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Voodoo effect (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.42 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL