The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TribbieSt
View Profile
New user
Virginia, USA
6 Posts

Profile of TribbieSt
Just introducing myself to the community - I'm based in Midlothian, Virginia, and perform mostly card magic, but dabble in coin work, mentalism, and miscellaneous walkaround magic, as well. Anyhow, just thought I'd say hello, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you all around.
Every man dies, not every man truly lives.
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Tribbie,

Welcome to the Café and thanks for your introduction. Just scroll down the menu to view all the topics at the Café and find a favorite or two to start with. It can be overwhelming your first couple visits. So many forums and which to choose! Have fun and don't hesitate to post and join in.
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Welcome to the Café, TribbieSt! Chrystal is right on that it can sometimes feel a little overwhelming here at first. There are forums to meet all of your preferences, so I'd start there first (the "New to Magic" forum can be very useful too). Once you get the hang of the place, don't forget to look around in other forums too - there are great ideas to be found in them all!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Tribbie,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL