The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Video tape in coin magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fatih
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fatih
Can you tell me what is the best Video Tape that teaches me almost all the coin tricks that needs no preparation (I am beginer !!!)
deuces
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
63 Posts

Profile of deuces
Go to

http://www.coinvanish.com/

and check out the product review of
"David Roth videos VS. Ammar DVD VS. David Stone videos. "

Those are the videos usually most recommended I believe
"Hockey eh?"
wildmind
View Profile
New user
New York
15 Posts

Profile of wildmind
I recently purchased the Ammar dvd and am a beginner as well. It covers all the essentials of sleights of hand and the ability to skip to the exact section you want is unbeatable. I hear that the Roth videos are great as well, but like Dan said in his review (on his website) the Ammar is the best bang for your buck. I agree. Smile
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
You can't go wrong with the Roth or Ammar videos. They are both great teachers. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
deuces
View Profile
New user
Toronto, Ontario
63 Posts

Profile of deuces
Hey i noticed the Ammar DVD is sold out on his website (the one at yahoo). Is this DVD in stock in the other online stores? (i know they list them but not everything is always up to date stockwise).

Actually it's even better if anyone knew a Canadian dealer for the DVD?? I live in Toronto
"Hockey eh?"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Video tape in coin magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL