The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Creative Variations on Sankey by Sankey (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mackmania
View Profile
Regular user
Orange County
137 Posts

Profile of mackmania
I was wondering what you thought of the armies of variations he has on his tricks. I'm getting somewhat sick of seeing #*@!/Paperclipped performed with slightly different variations. I believe that Sankey will be the next generation of magicians' Paul Harris, he is very creative. I want to see the rest of the Café's opinions on Sankey's love for variations on his own effects. Also, on the subject of variations, has anyone got one on a Sankey effect? I have a very darkly comic twist on Smuggler Aces that I'm rather proud of.

Cheers,
mackmania
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice." ---Joseph "the Amazing" Dunninger
kihei kid
View Profile
Inner circle
Dog House
1039 Posts

Profile of kihei kid
Quote:
On 2005-11-22 20:41, mackmania wrote:
I was wondering what you thought of the armies of variations he has on his tricks.

I love it. There is always room for improvement and/or a different outlook.
Quote:
I'm getting somewhat sick of seeing #*@!/Paperclipped performed with slightly different variations.

Sorry to hear that. When you through changing, your through.
Quote:
I believe that Sankey will be the next generation of magicians' Paul Harris, he is very creative.

Don’t compare the two, you do an injustice to both of them when you do so. They are both creative in their own way.
In loving memory of Hughie Thomasson 1952-2007.

You brought something beautiful to this world, you touched my heart, my soul and my life. You will be greatly missed.

Until we meet again “my old friend”.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Creative Variations on Sankey by Sankey (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL