We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Regular Handcuffs Method (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amadeus_Magi
View Profile
New user
Jakarta, Indonesia
100 Posts

Profile of Amadeus_Magi
Can someone tell me where I could find a lecture or method to escape from regular Handcuffs beside Houdini's hidden key method?
Thanks for the help!
Magic Beyond Your Imagination
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi

There are a many books and manuscripts out there. Many of which carry some excellent info. I would search the net for stuff by David De Val, Ian McColl (who posts here as Trunk8) and Steve Santini. Also, X-Treem (another regular poster) is just to about to put out a manuscipt of his own. I have seen a copy already and I would recommend it highly as a learning tool.

Hope this helps

Duncan
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I really believe an all around awesome book for escapology would be X-Treems latest manuscript. He and his manuscript have advanced me further then I ever thought I could have. Once you're in on the secrets, it's kind of like a secret club.

You can email me if you're interested in his manuscript. I don't want to post his email just in case he doesn't want it to be known. My email is scott@strictlyunderground.com

I'm hoping he will give me permission to start selling it at http://www.strictlyunderground.com
Dr_Stephen_Midnight
View Profile
Inner circle
SW Ohio, USA
1555 Posts

Profile of Dr_Stephen_Midnight
Uhhhhhh...

'Regular' handcuffs?!?

:rolleyes:

That's like asking what cartridges a 'regular' firearm takes.

There are many 'methods' of escaping from handcuffs besides the standard "Houdini method" you refer to. The crux of the matter is what make and model you wish to escape from.

I would recommend the 'basics' of being a handcuff king: Get as many books on handcuff construction as you can ("Handcuff Note Book," etc.) and start COLLECTING handcuffs and related devices. Working with the mechanics of the restraints will help you learn ways to open them other than using a key.

No, it's not quick and easy...but nothing worthwhile is.

Steve
:goodluck:
Dr. Lao: "Do you know what wisdom is?"
Mike: "No."
Dr. Lao: "Wise answer."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Regular Handcuffs Method (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.26 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL